26. Play Dirty

"You okay?" Podrick whispered. Rieka lay down beside him and he pulled her closer. 

"No. Yes. Maybe." 

"Thats a really helpful answer." Podrick mused kissing her head. "I'm going to take that as not really." 

"Good guess." Rieka agreed. 

"Your sister..."

"She made her choices." Rieka whispered. "I  made mine. We have never seen eye to eye, never. I remember she was so smitten with Joffrey when he came here and I hated every second of it. I tormented her, as a good big sister does," Rieka remarked. 

"Of course." Podrick mused. 

"And she screamed for mother. I can still mothers face, her annoyed face when I look at Sansa. SHe's becoming out mother. Its scary." Rieka remarked. 

"You were not close with your mother I take it?" 

"I was a daddys girl." Rieka answered. "When Robb died, the news of both him and my mother met our ears. I wept for them both but my tears were for Robb. My twin my mother half." Rieka remarked. "I loved my mother but our relationship was much like Sansa and mine. Best in small doses before we rip each others throats out." 

"You make it sound so vicious." Podrick remarked. 

"I am a wolf, honey." Rieka reminded him. 

+

Brienne and Podrick were sparring, but Podrick being Podrick and Brienne being a skilled warrior every mistake Podrick took left him easily open. She hit him on the back and he grunted out.

"Nope." Brienne offered simply.

They reset. Pod advanced and they exchange several sword blows but Podrick mis stepped again and Brienne tags him on the behind. Pod grunted again.

"Nope." She answered simply. Podrick looked to Rieka, she offered him a small smile. Podrick pulled himself back up remembering what he was fighting for. Training for. 

Tormund approached, Brienne glanced slightly to Tormund. Podrick saw his opening and caught her off guard and tags her shoulder with his blade. Rieka jumped up clapping. 

"That was gre-" Rieka began but Brienne punched Podrick in his gut and tossed him in the snow. Tormund stared back at Pod in the snow before his gaze shifted to Brienne. 

"You play dirty," Tormund remarked. "I like it." 

"That wasnt helpful Brienne." Rieka remarked pulling Podrick from the snow. 

"I got her." Podrick remarked giddy. 

"You got her. I saw it too." Rieka agreed. Brienne rolled her eyes. 

+

'Queen Daenerys I was a slave once bought and sold scorched and branded is an honor to meet the breaker of chains.' The red woman said.

'The red priestess helped bring peace to Meereen,'' Daenerys was informed.

'Then you're very welcome here what are you doing here?' Daenerys questioned. 

'I am here to serve.' the red woman said.

'She once served another on the iron throne,' Varys warned 'it didn't end well for Stannis Baratheon, did it?'

'No.' she answered 'it didn't.'

'You chose an auspicious day to arrive a dragon stone we've just decided to pardon those who have served the wrong king,' Danny said looking to Varys 'You serve the lord of light... the Lord of light doesn't have many followers from Westeros does he?'

'Not yet but even those who don't wish do you know him.' The red woman assured.

'What does the lord of light want from me?' Danny questioned

'The night is long, only the prince who is promised will bring the Dawn.' She recited.

''The prince who is promised to bring the Dawn I'm afraid I'm not a prince,' Danny told her

'Your Grace I'm sorry but your translation is not quite accurate there is no gender in high valyrian so the translation would be the prince or princess would be promised at Dawn.' Messandei told her.

'Doesn't really roll off the tongue,' Tyrion teased

'and you believe this prophecy refers to me?' Danny pondered.

'Prophecies are dangerous thing,' the red woman told her 'I believe you have a role to play as does another the King in the north Jon snow.'

'Jon snow? Ned Stark's bastard.' Rieka ran through Tyrion's mind. 

''Do you know him?' Danny questioned Tyrion.

'Yes I traveled to the wall with him when he went to join the nights watch.' Tyrion informed them. "I knew his sister very well..." Tyrion thought he might leave out the bit where Rieka had been carrying his child and surely gave birth to a person child by now and Tyrion desperately wanted to get back to her. Didnt want to sway his bias. 

'Why do you think the Lord of light signals out this Jon Snow?' Varys questioned 'Aside from the visions she has seen in the flames?' varys added

'As Lord Commander the nights watch he led the Wildlings south of the wall to protect them from the great danger as king of the north he has united those wildlings with the northern houses. Together we are faced with the uncommon enemy.' The red woman told them.

'He sounds like quite a man,' Danny agreed

'Summon Jon Snow and I stand before you and tell you the things that of happened to him the things that he has seen with his own eyes,' the red woman said

'I can't speak to prophecies are visions in flames but I like Jon Snow and I trust him and I'm an excellent judge of character.' Tyrion told them 'if it goes well the north would make a valuable ally and the former bastard on the throne did execute his father and conspired to have his brother killed. Jon Snow has more reason to hate Cersei than you do.'

'Very well,' Danny agreed 'send a raven over to the north tell Jon snow that his queen invites him to come to Dragon stone and bend the knee.'