〘 EDITED CHAPTERS 〙

Hello, dear reader! Nexusplume here.

I would just like to inform you that the following chapters you will be reading after this section are the EDITED chapters of this story. So, what are the feats of these edited chapters?

• The edited chapters revised some of the original scenes in the story from when it was first written.
• The edited chapters contain LESS EXPLICIT and SLIGHTLY LESS DETAILED (🔞) scenes that were present in the original chapters. (*ehem* Still, minors, keep out!). Please read with discretion and at your own risk.
• Edited chapters 95% got rid of typographical errors, grammatical errors, and annoying sentence constructions.
• Some of the edited chapters were trimmed and are much shorter compared to their original counterparts.
• Some supporting details were added. Loose ends were closed.
• Comments/annotations of the OG readers are not present.

To distinguish, edited chapters have the chapter numbers spelled out.

Q: Author, bakit po hindi na lang ninyo in-edit 'yong OG chapters and re-publish it?
My answer: I wanted to preserve the original chapters for my first few readers who really took the time to immerse themselves in this story. Sorry, sentimental ang author ninyo HAHAHA! Also, I treat this as a special content for my new readers, with all the explicit scenes and stuff. Gusto ko ring ipa-experience sa kanila kung pa'no ba nagsimula 'tong istorya nina Vian at Euthymios the first time I wrote it and shared it to the world.

Q: Sobrang laking change po ba ng ginawa ninyo for the edited version?
My answer: Not really. The thought is still there, pero iniba-iba ko lang ng paraan kung pa'no ko siya ni-narrate. Also, I closed some of the loose ends and made most of the passages more readable. Ang pinakamapapansin niyo lang sigurong nagbago talaga is kung paano ko isinulat 'yong mga explicit scenes. From a very detailed one to a less detailed.

Q: Alin po ang mas magandang basahin? 'Yong edited po ba o 'yong hindi?
My answer: That is for you to decide. I will leave the fate of your adventure in the palm of your hands. Hihi.

So, scroll through, my dear reader! Make your reading worthwhile! I hope you enjoy Vian and Euthymios's story!