Abnormalities

Where am I? Everything here is white.

Who am I?

"Lucy Heartfilia."

"Is that my name?"

"Indeed."

"Please, tell me about myself."

The man clothed in a high-collared red and tan robe with gold trim, with a flowing white toga draped around his torso began to walk in my direction. I turned to face him and noted He has short black hair, dark black eyes, and abnormally sharp canines. A name popped into my head, and before I knew I voiced my thought.

"Zeref?"

His iris' turned red and a black ring formed around them, fear was evident as my breathing became uneven when his index and middle finger touched my left eyelid. Pain surged through me as images filled my mind.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail!"

"Let's go on a mission!"

"Punishment, Hime?"

"Natsu! Gray! Get along!"

"Ice bastard!"

"Tobasco freak!"

"Moshi-moshi!"

"I love you, Lucy!"

"Lushyyyy, you're too heavy!"

"Lu!"

"Lulu-chan!"

"Queen Lucy."

"Aye, sir!"

The images kept coming and they soon filled in all the blanks in my memory. I had gone through beautiful and terrible moments. Frienships and betrayal. I remembered it all. I was able to understand the reason of my confusion.

"Lucy Heartfilia."

I jumped suddenly remembering that Zeref was before me. Before I could ask why he returned my memories he spoke.

"My name is Zeref Dragneel."

I could feel my heart rate speed up.

"Dragneel?"

"Indeed. I am Zeref Dragneel, Natsu Dragneel is my younger brother. He is also my ultimate creation. He is E.N.D. The one who has the power to destroy me, as well as everything else in his way."

"Neither Igneel nor Acnologia could bring down E.N.D. are you telling me that thing is Natsu?" 

"Correct. Ruler of The Dragon Realm, I will inform you that Acnologia is no longer under your security. He has gone and hid away from you lot, he is preparing for the last battle. The one that shall be among us quite soon."

I smacked his touch away and turned to face him in anger.

"What did you do to Acnologia?! He has repented for his sins, he was in peace not too long ago!"

"Foolish human. He is the Dragon of the Apocalypse, he is too far gone to repent for the sins he committed."

I reached for my keys to realize that they weren't there. I the right side of his mouth turn up in a mocking smirk.

"You shall join me soon enough, daughter of Layla Heartfilia. I can now rest assured, you will slowly discover your truthful past and come to me. We will be together until our destined destruction. Just as Mavis had forseen. For your lineage is bound to mine."