Saving Ryu

TIME SKIP 1 YEAR

Lucy's P.O.V.

By the end of the year I was able to perfect all types of Dragon Slaying Magic. Telekinesis was not that difficult to master. I'm now able to re-quip different whips, and use all of my Zodiac Keys at once. I learned how to control the blood inside peoples bodies. I learned nullification magic and if I may say so its stronger that Gildarts' magic. I ended up mastering these and all the other simple magics in a few months. So tomorrow I start God Slaying this should take me another year. Over the time I get to go to Earthland a few times and buy some new keys when I have an opportunity like today. I'm going to take a bath so I can get going. Once I finished my bath I used my air magic to dry my hair. I had lost some weight. I chose a gray long sleeve top that ended in the middle of my stomach with a black skirt and thigh length gray socks with black shoes. My golden hair now reached to the middle of my back. I cut my bangs so now they covered my left eye. It was just in case I had to use dragon slaying magic, my left eye changes color depending on which magic I use. I didn't need to do anything to the rest of my hair it just flowed freely.

Once I was ready I went to see Celestia. I found her in the kitchen. "Celestia I will be going to Earthland for a few hours I will return later." "Be careful Lucy! Sayonara!" She responded with a smile. I smiled back and waved goodbye. "Open portal to Earthland. Hargeon!" A portal appeared and I stepped through it. When I stepped in I was in Hargeon. They always have new keys here. This is where you met Natsu. Hargeon its where it all started. Meeting Natsu, going to Fairy Tail, being happy, then being kicked out, and betrayed. Stop it! They forgot you so now you have to forget them. Yeah this is also where you got Plue! Go and get more keys. You already have 200 of the silver keys. Since training I was able to obtain 200 silver keys, 310 bronze keys, the black diamond keys that were for the dragons, the platinum keys for the Gods. Those are the ones that will help me learn God Slaying magic well more specifically Zeus will teach me all God Slaying magic. The rest of them are like the 12 zodiac keys and are spirits that I fight along side. There are also the ruby keys that belong to demons. The white ivory keys for the angels. The only keys that I can buy are the silver and bronze keys. Oh! Look a magic shop!

As I was going to enter the store when I heard someone yell "HEY WATCH OUT!" I turned around and saw an SE car heading straight for a guy that was just walking not paying attention. When he heard someone yell he turned around and his eyes widened in shock and fear, he froze in place. If I don't do anything he's going to get hit. I decided to use teleportation if I used anything else it would take too long just like running. I appeared in front of him and pulled him with me back to the front of the magic shop.

When we landed he stumbled back taking me with him. "Kyaaa!" He landed on his back and I landed on top of him. When I opened my eyes they were met with a set of bright blue eyes that contrasted his silver hair. He looked around my age. He's pretty attractive. When I realized that I was on top of him and that I was just staring at him I felt my face go red. I immediately got off of him and stood up. He stood up too and I noticed that he was also blushing. He's taller than me. He was wearing a black shirt with blue jeans. His hair was like Gray's hair only his was silver. "Thanks for saving me back there." "Oh um yeah don't mention it!" "Well its nice to meet you I'm Ryu." "Nice to meet you Ryu, I'm Lucy." "So what brings you to Hargeon?" "Well actually I was just going to go to the magic shop to see if they have any celestial keys." "Oh, so your a mage?" "Yeah are you a mage too?" "Well I'm a first generation Water Dragon slayer." "Really? You're Takashi's son?" "Eh? How you know my father's name? Do you know where he is he disappeared when I was little in the year X777. I've been on my own since then." "Then I have a surprise for you! Just let me look at the keys they have. While I look at them I want you to think if you want to go with me or not."

When I got out of the store I was putting the 6 new silver keys and the 14 bronze keys onto my key rings. I had completely forgotten about Ryu. "I'll go with you!" When I heard his voice I had pulled out my whip and was going to strike when I realized that it was Ryu. "Oh God Ryu! You scared me!" He was scratching the back of his head "Sorry I guess that yelling didn't help either." "Wait you said you'll go with me?" "Yeah?" Someone besides dragons to talk to! "Great! Okay give me sec to put my keys away." "So how old are you Ryu?" "I'm 19 what about you?" "I'm 19 too!-" "Natsu where are you going?!" "I smell Lucy! She's here hurry up we're almost there!" Shit what are they doing here?! "Lucy are they talking about you-" "Give me your hand Ryu." "Uh why?" He was hesitantly moving his hand. I just reached out and grabbed his hand. "Open gate to the Dragon Realm. The castle!" Another portal appeared and I stepped through pulling Ryu with me. Before the portal closed I saw Natsu and heard "LUCE!!!"

Natsu's P.O.V.

She was right there. I saw her. She was with some guy with silver hair. Where did she go? Why did she leave? Lucy I finally found you after a year and you left me again. "Natsu what happened why did you stop? Where's Lucy?" "She left and I can't smell her anymore. Let's go back to the guild."

Lucy's P.O.V.

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. Damn it! Why the hell were they there? It still hurts to see them, to see him. There were fresh tears streaking my face now. "Woah Lucy this is awesome! Is this where you live? This place is huge- Why are you crying? What's going on? Does it have to do with those people?" "I-Its him. Why were they there? Why was he there? Why the hell were they looking for me why the hell did I let him see me?" I felt a pair of strong arms go around my body and I was pulled into someones chest. It was Ryu. I didn't care that I had just met him. I hugged him back. It would be weird if someone walked into us and saw me crying with this stranger so I teleported us into my room.

There he carried me to the bed and we sat there with me cradled in his lap weeping into his chest. He was rubbing my back with one hand and stroking my hair with the other. He threw in a few "Sh's" and "Its okay." After about ten minutes my sobs turned into sniffles. He reached out and pulled up my face so my brown eyes met his blue ones. He put his hands on either side of my face and wiped away my tears. "Now Lucy do you want to tell me why you were crying?" I just nodded and hugged him again still in his lap. He just returned the embrace. I told him about meeting Natsu and joining Fairy Tail and then leaving when Lisanna came back. "Those bastards. How could they just leave you like that and he still had the nerve to hunt you down." He was clenching his fists. "Ryu its okay don't get mad." "No. Its their fault that no matter what you say and do, your eyes show sadness. Also how when you smile you can tell its not at its fullest. You seem tired do you want to rest a bit? It seems like its already night here." "Yeah Its already late here we should get to sleep." "Okay I'll sleep on the floor. I-Is that fine?" "I-If you want you can... sleep on the bed with m-me..." Near the end my voice was merely a whisper and my face was hot. I forgot that he also had super hearing so he heard me. He blushed too but said okay. Then we both realized that we were sitting on my bed with me in his lap.

In a milisecond we were each on opposite sides of the room. "Uh... Let's just go to sleep. Tomorrow I'll take you to Takashi and you'll get your own room." He just nodded and we eventually got in bed. In the begining it was awkward but then I could hear him snoring and I couldn't help but smile to myself. The last time someone else slept in my bed with me was when Natsu and Wendy had snuck into my bed one night that they slept over. I was brought out of my thoughts when Ryu's arm circled around my waist and pulled me into his chest. At first I stiffened then I relaxed into his embrace and eventually dozed off.