Deciding To Leave Fairy Tail ~Part 2~

Lucy's P.O.V.

I locked the door behind me as i exited my home. I decided to walk along the riverbed. "Watch out Lucy-san! Don't fall in!" The men in the boats yelled. "Hai! Hai!" I replied I couldn't help but smile. At least they remembered me. This will be the last time I walk to the guild before I leave. Its for the best Lucy. It is for best you've already made your decision even if I'm sad now It'll just get worse if I stay. The pain of seeing them everyday, faking more smiles while I've been forgotten. No. Not anymore Lucy.

Before I knew it I was standing infront of the guild. Well lets get this done with. I opened the door and walked inside no one turned around. Not surprising anymore. I walked to the bar in the back of the guild where i knew Mira would be behind the counter. "Mira?" I said hopefully she won't ignore me this time. "What can I do for you- Oh. Its you Lucy. What do you want? She looked at me with anoyance in her voice and facial features. "I uhm... Is Master in his office?" "Yeah he is. Is that all?" "Uhm...Yeah...Thanks?" All I heard was a grunt as I turned away, I just ignored it and started walking up to Master's office. I knocked lightly three times.

"Come in." When i heard Master's reply I opened the door and stepped inside of his office. I looked around. Well is seems quite comfy."What is it Lucy my child?" He was at his desk behind a pile of complaints. "Master, I wish to leave Fairy Tail." His eyes went wide in surprise. He then jumped on to his desk."Lucy why do you wish to leave the guild?" "Master, I have been ignored and called weak as well as replacement. I can't take this anymore. I was kicked off of my team earlier and that was the last straw. I don't think I'll be able to take this a minute longer. So please Master allow me to leave Fairy Tail and train to become stronger." "I am truly sorry that the others have acted this way towards you. If this is what you think is correct and is what you want I cannot hold you back."

"Give me your hand." Slowly I raised my shaking right hand with my pink Fairy Tail guild mark. He then put one of his hands over it and chanted something I couldn't understand and when he took his hand off my mark was gone. I felt tears running down my cheeks. I looked at Master and saw that he too was crying. I gave him a hug. When I finally pulled away from the embrace i wiped away my tears. "Master, please don't tell anyone that I'm gone. At least not until they notice. Also don't let them look for me. Here are some letters that I left for people do not give them the letters until they notice I am gone. I know I will be gone for more than two years." He still had tears running down his cheeks but he said "I will do as you have asked but I will allow them to look for you after one year. Now my child promise that you will return home once you have finished training." "Thank you Master and I promise that I will return to Fairy Tail once I am done. Now I must go to get my things at home so I can be on my way." He nodded and I gave him another quick hug before leaving his office. I walked down to the first floor and walked to the door I turned to look at everyone one last time. Goodbye Fairy Tail, I'll miss you. I walked out the door with a single tear running down my face.