Ryu In The Dragon Realm

What is this, its hard or is it muscular? Wait muscular?! In my bed what the hell?... Ryu!! I opened my eyes and as I guessed I was met with Ryu's bare chest. I remembered what happened yesterday. When did he take his shirt off? One of his arms were wrapped around my waist and the other was on the back of my head. I would have moved or woken him up but it was felt really comfortable to be in his arms like this. I felt... safe and protected, like the outside world wouldn't harm me as long as we were like this. Wait Lucy you just met him yesterday! You can't feel like that you don't even know much about him you should just wake him up. Just as I was going to wake him up his eyes opened.

His beautiful blue eyes met my brown eyes well one of them anyway. What he did next surprised me. He brushed my bangs away from my face. "Don't hide your eyes they are very beautiful." "I need to hide my left eye, when I use magic it changes color and then it changes to gold for a few hours. Then it finally goes back to its original color but it takes a while so I prefer to cover it up." "No matter what color it is its still beautiful, okay?" I just nodded.Then I heard my door open.

I looked behind Ryu and saw a wide eyed Kumiko standing in the doorway. "Kumiko! Its not what you think!" I jumped away from Ryu. "Gomen! I'll come back later!" "No Kumiko wait!" I teleported in front of her and closed the door. "I'm sorry I just want to leave you two alone so you can continue sleeping together." I sweat-dropped. That sounded so wrong. "Kumiko this is Ryu I met him yesterday in Earthland and he is Takashi's son so I brought him here to see him. He had no where to sleep so he just slept in the bed with me. Nothing else happened okay?" "Hai! Sorry for the misunderstanding Lucy-san and Ryu-san!" I looked over to Ryu to see that he had already put his shirt on and was staring at us with a confused look on his face. "Oh! Ryu this is Kumiko she's an earth dragon. She helps me around here." "Nice to meet you Kumiko." "Arigato its great to meet you too Ryu-san! Lucy-san I will be back I have to help out in the kitchen now." With that she left.

"Um so let's go see Takashi now." "Yeah, let's go hey where are we anyways?" "I'll tell you when we get outside. Let me introduce you to Celestia first, she's the Celestial dragon." I opened the door and walked to the living room with Ryu not far behind. "Celestia! I have someone for you to meet!" "Lucy, what did you say?" She looked at me then at Ryu. "Who is this?" "Well if you would let me speak I could tell you. This is Ryu he is Takashi's son so I'm going to take him to Takashi now. Bye!" "What? Bye? What are you talking abou-" Before she could finish I grabbed Ryu's hand and teleported us to the water dragon's home. "Takashi! I have a surprise for you!" He was in his dragon form and when he heard me he transformed into a human. "Princess what are you doing here you already learned water slaying magic." "I have someone I want you to see." I moved to the side and revealed Ryu who was standing behind me. "Father!" He ran over to the dragon. "Ryu is that you?" Ryu just nodded and they gave each other a hug. Both of them had tears in their eyes. I smiled and said "I have to go now! I have to learn God Slaying! Bye now! I'll be back in a few hours to take you back to the castle Ryu! Oh! By the way we are in the Dragon Realm." I smiled and waved and then I appeared in the training area outside of the castle.

"About time you show up Lucy." I slowly turned to face an angry looking Celestia. "Celestia! I didn't see you there! Haha... So what's up?" I was really nervous now she seemed to hesitate before responding. "Who on Earthland told you that you were aloud to bring someone else to the Dragon Realm? Hm?" Crap she's mad she looks and sounds like aquarius right now. "So I remind you of Aquarius huh?" She read my mind! "Look I'm sorry I saved him in Earthland then I offered to take him to see Takashi then some people from Fairy Tail almost found me so I panicked and opened the portal and I brought him with me. Plus with him here I won't be the only human here. Please Celestia let him stay and don't erase his memories." "Fine Lucy. You better not get distracted if you do I will send him back. I'll get a room arranged for him. Also because of this you can't go to Eartland for 5 months. I expect you to have mastered all minimal magic I believe you still need heavenly body, time arc, sensory and a few others. Also I expect for you to have learned at least half of God Slaying now get to work." "Hai, Hai!"

By the time I had finished training with Zeus it was dark out. I sighed. I just needed to practice more I was working on fire right now. I just want to go to sleep. I feel like I'm forgetting something... Ryu! Thank God I have teleportation. Next thing I was in front of Ryu and Takashi. They both turned to see me. "Hey I just came to get Ryu." "Thank you for bringing my son. Thank you so much Princess." "I told you just call me Lucy." "Wait princess?" "Yes Lucy is our princess, the future queen of the Dragon Realm." "Ready to go?" "Y-yeah." I grabbed his hand and we appeared in my room. "A-am I sleeping here again?" "W-what? N-no! Your room is next to mine! Just follow me." I walked to a door beside my bed. I opened it and walked inside. "Celestia said this would be your room. The bathroom is that way and well you'll find everything else. I apologize but you will have to use the clothes you have because we win't be going to Earthland for 5 months... Until then you should train with Takashi. I'm going to be training on God Slaying and some other magics so I won't be ariund much. So I'll see you in the morning. Oh and if you need anything just knock on this door, its weird but these two rooms connect with this door. So uh... night!" "Yeah, night. Oh and thanks for everything... Princess." This ticked me off so I punched his arm. "Okay I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Thanks Lucy." "Sure, night Ryu!" I smiled and went into my room and locked the door that connects the rooms. 5 months of straight training. At least now you have Ryu to talk to. I went to bed and quickly dozed off.