The Allied Forces

"Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, and Wendy, you need to get going to Blue Pegasus' master Bob's villa at once. The Allied forces are needed immediately."

"The Allied Forces, Master?" questioned Erza. The Allied Forces? Oh right! We worked with Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, and Cait Shelter to defeat Oracion Seis. "Correct. Those of you whom I called out need to get going immediately." Now I responded "Wait master, those of us whom you called out, who us?" "The magic Council requested the same people from last time since it was a success. Besides Lucy, you are one of the strongest wizards of the guild." "I can not object to this?" "No. It was the Magic Council, we can not disobey them." He responded. I bowed "Very well Master, I will follow the orders given to me by yourself and the Magic Council. I do apologize for being against the idea in the beginning." "Do not apologize my child, you have done nothing wrong. Now you must get going." "Yes master."

As was walking towards the guild doors with Wendy, Mei, and Charla someone's hand wrapped around my wrist. "No. Your not going on a dangerous mission without us and with them." Then someone grabbed my other wrist and began to pull towards the doors "Oi, Luce c'mon let's go! Yosh! Team Natsu is reunited!" exclaimed Natsu while smiling and putting his unoccupied fist in the air. I immediately pulled my arm out of his grasp and glared at him. I decided not to say anything and turned my attention towards Ryu again who still hadn't let go of my wrist, "Besides Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale will be there." "That doesn't make me feel better knowing that those trimens will be there." "Ryu, I have nothing I can do about this. As master said, it was the council's request therefore I can not deny it. Don't worry I'll be fine."

I tried to release myself from his grasp but then he pulled me into a hug. Not much later Haru, Kazu, Izu, Aki, and their exceeds joined in. "You guys I can't breathe." I managed to choke out. They quickly released me. I put my hands on my hips "Okay, just cause I'll be gone for a bit doesn't mean that you can slack off. Got that?" They all nodded their heads yes so I continued, "Take some missions until I get back so you can get the hang of it. You guys all have a key to the house so no problem there... Keep the house clean! Akira, Izumi I'm counting on you to keep the guys in check. Buy groceries, you can make a list... am I missing anything?I don't think so, just be careful on the missions and take Romeo with you. That's if he wants to." I turned to Romeo to see him nodding his head up and down. I smiled and continued "Okay then, I'll miss you guys. If your in trouble contact me you know how-" What the hell was that?

Its there again. "Luce, are you okay?" I wasn't paying attention to him though. What is this feeling? Someon's trying to read my mind! I immediately put a barrier on my mind that would shock them. In less than a second someone screamed out in pain and was writhing on the floor. I moved past people to find out that it was Warren. I walked up to his form on the floor and bent my knees then I looked him straight in the eyes "Don't ever fucking do that again. If I find out you or anyone else for that matter is prying into my or my teams minds or business in general you will deal with me. Don't you dare try to read my mind again Warren. Or next time you'll wake up in the guilds infirmary." With that I got up and headed towards the door with Wendy walking next to me.

"We are headed towards the station. We're leaving as soon as the train gets there. I'd say you get a move on, the station is at least 20 minutes away by walking and the train leaves in 10." I said as I waved one hand behind me. "Then why the hell are you two walking Bunny Girl?" questioned Gajeel, I'm guessing. "I wasn't talking to you metal head. Besides who said we were walking?" Then I grabbed Wendy's hand since Mei was on my shoulder and Charla was on Wnedy's head, and teleported us to the train station leaving some guild members shocked. I purchased 2 tickets and handed one to Wendy as we boarded the train.

I chose one of the booths in the back. I sat down with Wendy next to me and the 2  exceeds sat across from us and immediately fell asleep. "Lucy-san, you are really strong. But just so you know you were always the strongest mage that I knew. I always felt that I was safe when I was with you, thank you..." I turned around and noticed that her head was on my shoulder and that she too had fallen asleep. I lowered her head onto my lap so she could be more comfortable. I leaned down and whispered "Thank you Wendy, I'll always protect you, my little sister." I saw a small smile form on her lips, then I  leaned my head against the window preparing for sleep.

As soon as I was going to sleep I heard "Don't you dare close the doors or you will deal with the wrath of my swords!" Then I heard clinking of armor from Erza, whining and groaning from Natsu, and insults from Gray towards Natsu. I heard them stop next to my booth and I decided to act asleep. I heard the door slide open "Here they are. They are both asleep let's respect that and go to another booth." Erza commented. "Yeah c'mon flame-brain." "Ugh, czanty uyi gow thres byi urdslves nd liev mi hre?" (can't you go there by yourselves and leave me here?) I then heard a smack and a body hitting the ground "No, Gray pick him up and let's go." I heard someone gulping and a "Yes ma'm!" Then dragging of what I assume Natsu's body. When I couldn't hear them anymore I closed my eyes and welcomed sleep.

I could feel someone's breath on my face. This can't be Wendy, she doesn't have hot breath... I opened my eyes and punched the intruder in the face. Natsu flew to the other wall of the booth. "Ow, what was that for Luce?" "Don't call me that. Why the hell are you here and why aren't you getting motion sickness?" He smiled "Wendy used Troia on me!" "That's great but get out." He began to pout "Aw, but why Luce? I haven't talked to you in 4 years, we have a loooot to catch up on! Like why you left." I could feel my left eyebrow twitch. "Get the hell out Natsu." "Nope!" "I'm not joking, get the hell out." I was on the verge of breaking now. "No Luce." "I said get the fuck out damn it!" I grabbed his pink hair and slid the door open and pushed him out.

"Don't act like we're friends because we aren't. Your the reason that I left." He got up "I'm not the reason you left. It can't be because I kicked you off of the team, or if you did maybe you really were weaker than I thought. Heh I'm sure your still as weak as before. You probably cheated during the games." He then turned around and walked away. I could feel the tears in my eyes. I opened the booth to find Wendy and our 2 exceeds back. I casted a soundproof spell so no one could hear anything from outside and casted runes by the door of the booth. Then I collapsed on the floor tears now running free.

Then I felt someone hugging me from the side. "Lucy-san its okay." "Maybe he's right. Even through all of this he can make me cry with a few words. Maybe I am as weak as before." "That's not true! You are the strongest person I know! Natsu-san is just being mean. I know I'll cancel the spell!"  She chanted a reversal spell and the someone hit the floor groaning. I giggled a bit "Thank you Wendy. But how did his personality change so quickly? He was being stupid and then just rude." "Natsu-san has been like that since you left. He hasn't been the same." I wiped my tears and stood up then I held out a hand to Wendy who took it and we were both on our feet. "I'll show him that I'm not weak anymore." I said with a smile "The train has reached its destination, please take your leave."

We walked out of the train to see that the sky was dark, the train had taken 3 hours so it was around midnight. I began walking with Wendy and a sleeping Mei. I think Team Natsu was behind us. We got to the Villa in around 15 minutes. When we walked in Hibiki, Eve, and Ren ran to our sides "Beautiful as ever Lucy." claimed Hibiki as he kissed my hand "Wendy-san, Lucy-san you can pet me if you wish." chimed in Eve as he bowed. "You two look fine. Hmp." said Ren while turning away. "Boys let's get to business. Hibiki begin." said Ichiya whilst posing "Yes boss!" they exclaimed in unison. I looked around to see that Jura, Sherry, and Lyon were already there. I turned around to see Ichiya sniffing a shivering Erza while Natsu was glaring at Gray.

Then everyone became serious as Hibiki began to speak "We are dealing with a dark guild, their name is Lucifer's Demons. They have been kidnapping people, mostly children, while robbing banks and they have even killed a council member. Here is the leader his name is Taiga we have no record of a last name." My eyes widened in recognition. Before he could continue I spoke out by instinct I was know glaring at his photo "We leave now. Taiga Yushida, I'll hunt that bastard down and kill him with my bare hands." After I said that I walked out, not bothering to see the baffled expression on all of their faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I updated! How did you guys like this chapter? I hope it was good. Please leave your thoughts in the comments! Thank you for your follows, comments, and votes! Till next time! I might update tomorrow, just so you know the more comments the faster I'll update! Thank you once again!