Magnolia

I was so happy. I finally accomplished my goal from 4 years ago. After everyone left we all decided to go back to Magnolia. This time Wendy and Romeo joined us, it was great to finally be able to talk to them again, and now that they are all grown up Wendy and I can bond more. I think Fairy Tail was barely on their way. Master had wanted to come along but he had to collect the prize money for the guild. When we got here we decided to go out to eat. It was a nice restaurant that had just opened it was a bit fancy since all the waiters were wearing suites. We sat at a round table. Wendy was on my right and Ryu on my left. Romeo was next to Wendy and Akira, Izumi, Haru, and Kazu took the remaining seats while the exceeds sat on the table.

"Hello I am James Van Toilé and I'll be your server for today." I turned to the direction of the voice and saw a guy around the same age as me with blue hair that was quite long he was wearing a tux like all the other waiters in black and white but what caught my attention the most was his eyes. They were both a brilliant golden color. "Can I get your orders?" He took our orders and walked off to the kitchen I'm assuming. "Lucy-san you did great out there! Where did you learn all of that magic?" I smiled turning to my right to face Wendy. "Wendy I'll let you know when we get back to the guild, okay?" She pouted but nodded soon enough. "Aw Wendy, you look so cute! Wouldn't you agree, Romeo?" said boy turned as red as a tomato with Wendy soon joining him. "How adorable your both blushing!" I added with a smile and they turned a darker shade of red if that was possible.

"C'mon Luce stop teasing them." came a voice from my left. "Oh yeah and I have been meaning to ask you what was that little kiss about back there?" I sent him through telepathy. Silence he hadn't responded but it was fun watching as the blush spread from his neck to his ears to his cheeks. I was brought out of my laughing fit when James was it? Came back with our food. He looked confused for a moment seeing the two flustered teenagers and quite now completely red Ryu. "U-um here you go, enjoy!" He said when he finished setting down our food. We thanked him and began to eat. I looked up when Akira had excused herself and saw that Haru whose plate was now empty reaching for her food.

I grabbed a knife that somehow ended up next to my chop sticks and leaned over the table and stabbed it into the table catching his sleeve. He audibly gulped and all conversation at the table died down. "What are you doing Haru?" I asked in a sweet voice. I noticed that he began to sweat buckets before replying "N-nothing just making sure that her food isn't you know poisoned or anything." From the corner of my eye I saw Kazu face palm and Ryu smirking while Izumi looked quite amused. I grabbed the knife and pulled it out and sat back down in my seat. "Okay then!" I responded with a smile. His face lightened up as he lifted his arm and began to reach for Aki's food again. "Does he have a death wish?" Whispered Izumi to Kazu whom simply sighed at his brothers actions. Before he could reach her plate however his face was shoved forward and into the table.

Gravity magic could come in handy a lot. "Leave her food alone, Haruto." I said menacingly. He retracted his arm and sat upwards by the time Akira got to the table "Did I miss anything?" she asked. I smiled and responded "Nope, you didn't miss a single thing Aki!" Wendy and Romeo sweat dropped while everyone else was used to my behavior. After we were done I got up to go to the bathroom. When I was making my way for the table I bumped into a waiter.

"Ah, gomen ne!" I said as I bowed. "Its fine, it was my fault anyways Miss Heartfilia!" That made me spring my head upwards. Oh it was our waiter "Wait how do you know my name?" "Well you did just win the Games, and for that the restaurant has just notified me that all of your meals are on the house." Well that brought yet another smile to my face, what can I say? I was very happy today! "How that body of yours manages to withstand that much magical energy I have no idea but you sure as hell did a great job teaching your guild a lesson!" I tilted my head to the side "How do you know about that?" "Well I pieced it together you did kinda mention it more than once." I felt my face get hot from embarrassment. "Ah, right hehe. I hope I didn't make it too obvious." He just nodded and once again my attention went to his eyes.