Darkness

"Luce!" They were two distinct voices that I knew very well.

Ryu, you got here a bit too late, but it isn't your fault.

Natsu, I still hate you with everything I've got.

I tried to look around but no matter what direction I would face it was dark. I couldn't even see my hand and it was right in front of me. 

I don't like the dark. Its like when I was in the infinity clock. I'm trapped, but back then Natsu saved me. He saved my life so many times, that eventually my heart belonged to him. Then he destroyed it. The one was able to piece it back together was Ryu. He has saved me a numerous amount of times as well. Maybe not in life or death situations actually in those cases I was the one the save him. Although he was able to pull me out of the black hole I hadn't known I was in since I left Fairy Tail. The last time that I was trapped in this same never ending darkness he was the light that shone through and brought me back. They have both rescued me s-

My darling Lucille, it seems that you are finally awake. It doesn't matter how many sacrifices I had to make to have you again. I don't care about any of it as long as your here with me a second time.

That's right, but there is one thing that I'm sure of, and that is that my family will rescue me. They are apart of Fairy Tail now, they along with the rest of the guild won't stop until you are defeated.

That last part just spilled out of my mouth...

Nonsense! I'll kill them all before that happens. I will never let anybody take you from my side ever again. Did you miss me?

Go to hell.

I was struck by purple lightning, that violently shook my body. I wanted to yell from the pain, but I won't give him the pleasure.

Answer me honestly, you missed me isn't that right?

Go screw yourself.

Another bolt of purple lightning hit my body and once it receded another followed. I didn't even flinch.

I want to hear you yell in agony so do it! I'll make you!

I knew that the devil's grin was plastered on his face when he said that.

This time purple flames engulfed my body and a strained, yell came out of my mouth. The flames subsided and I heard his sickening laughter. I knew that this was what he wanted from the beginning. To torture me until I fell under his spell, so I would lose my mind in the process. That I would eventually leave my guard down. I don't want that to happen.

I wish for us to become one again. What do you think Lucille?

My eyes widened. My body went cold just from the thought.

No. I won't go through that, not again bastard.

His figure was moving in the darkness, getting closer to me by the second. It was pitch black yet I could see his silhouette. No. I don't want him to get closer. That's when I saw him. I want him to stay away.

Monster, stay away!

There was just more of his disgusting chuckling. Whatever self pride I had broke in the moment I felt his cold hands rubbing up and down my arms. His hands began to roam my body, wherever he touched felt numb. I realized that I was shaking with fear. The first time I passed out but this time he was going to make sure I was conscious and he would enjoy my suffering, my tortured yells. I felt unimaginable horror when I realized that there was no way out. I read his mind, and his thoughts frighten me to my core. I couldn't move, I'm petrified.

No, I don't want this.

Luce, I'll save you! Don't worry you'll be okay, I promise!

There they were again. The two distinct voices saying the same exact thing. Ryu and Natsu. Will you really be able to save me this time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: What do you guys think? I'm sorry that I'm not updating too often, its just that when I'm writing I hit a roadblock and the ideas don't flow into my brain. Grr. But I promise I'll try harder! Please leave your thoughts in the comments! The more comments I get the faster I'll write!

I have two other stories I'm currently writing if you would be so kind as to check them out, they are called 'Finding Lucy' (I changed the tittle from What Happened to the Celestial Mage) and the other is 'My Unrequited love for you' (This is a modern day AU) ^~^

Thank you for your follows, comments, and votes! Until the next update!~ (Which I will try to write very soon!)