Goodbye

"Open! Gate to The Dragon Realm!" I stepped through the portal with Loke at my side. Once we arrived we began walking in the direction of the castle.

"Lucy, here." I turned to him and saw that his outstretched his hand was a black colored eye-patch. I shook my head, "I won't hide it. I'm not going to go through the trouble again. Although, I will have to hide this." I lifted my right hand to my gaze to inspect the mark of The Alvarez Empire in black. He nodded and reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of long, black gloves. I took them and slipped them on both hands, they ended at my upper arm. Why do I always have to hide something? After breaking the seal on my left eye I thought that it would return to normal.

Why  did you curse me? Why  do I have to be continuously conscious of my appearance? Why  me?

I shook my head. It doesn't matter why, not anymore. I simply need to accept my fate and confront my issues head on. I was able to recover some magic but I did lose quite the amount. Although, it does disturb me. The fact that I didn't die thanks to Zeref, because of the curse. There would be moments when I would black out and simply get angry, then I would return to normal with no energy. That's what I spent a year (Demon Realm time) learning to control. What I need to do now is warn the dragons and humanity, about the immense threat we will have to face very soon.  Loke broke my train of thought when he spoke.

"Lucy, we're almost there. What are you gonna tell Celestia?"

"The truth, all of it. I also need to ask about what happened with Acnologia."

He nodded and we continued on our way.

When we entered the castle I could sense Celestia and the five exceeds approaching us. "Princess Lucy?!" I turned in their direction and smiled. Mei crashed into me, attempting to hug me. I could hear Celestia's footsteps getting closer. Once I opened my eyes she halted. I heard gasps erupt from her and the exceeds. "Lucy-sama! Y-your eye! Its!" I looked down at the blue exceed, "Mei, I am quite aware." Celestia spoke next, "Let me call Grandine-" "Celestia. Do call her, also call Takashi, Kokoro, Igneel, and Metalicana. Actually, call Skiadrum and Weisslogia as well. All of us need to go to the meeting hall immediately. Loke, I need you to go to Sabertooth. Tell Sting and Rogue to go to Fairy Tail, once they get there bring them here. Along with Ryu and the others I told you about yesterday."

I noticed his hesitation,  "...Lucy, are you sure that you want to do this after all?"

I understood his point, but I needed to shatter this illusion immediately. Not only for myself but for every one else as well. If I don't, it will shatter itself now that I am aware of it. That's how illusion magic works after all.

"Loke, I'm absolutely certain. I'm positive that he didn't lie to me. The malice in his voice gave away that he was being honest. He knows that it'll make me suffer, that's why he told me. Now, go at once please. We have no time to waste."

He nodded "I'll be back soon, Lucy." Once he finished speaking he disappeared.

"Lucy, what's going on?" "Celestia, gather all of the dragons. Keep the ones I named at your side while I speak to the others." "Alright, but what-" "Celestia! We have no time to lose! Hurry, I need to do this immediately." She remained silent but nodded. She walked out and I walked up to my room to quickly collect some things before I leave.

Once I entered I felt my eyes water.

How nostalgic.

All of the memories we've made here, they're real.

You can't take our memories, Zeref.

I will destroy you.

For my Kingdom.