Training

Fairy Tail P.O.V.

Since reading the letters from Lucy the guild has been quiet lately. Team Natsu was as quiet as everyone else. Things were quite upside down. Nab even went on a job. Erza wasn't eating her cake. Gray was not stripping. Natsu wasn't trying to pick a fight. Lisanna was talking with Mira and Elfman. Wendy, Romeo, and the exceeds were together at one table talking. "Do you think everyone will be alright Romeo-san?" "I think they will recover soon enough but the guilt will remain I think." 

"Oi! Brats! Do you really think feeling guilty now matters? Well it doesn't what's done is done now you all have to work hard for the day that Lucy returns to us. Now go back to your normal routines." To this Natsu responded "Yosh! He's right! Let's work hard so when Lucy returns she can forgive us and for now let's go look for her after we finish our jobs!" "Aye sir!" With that Happy flew to Natsu. You could hear the whole guild respond with "Yeah!" or "Let's go!" Fairy Tail returned to being loud and cheerful but still it wasn't the same as when the Celestial Mage used to be there. They can look but they will not find Lucy. I don't know how she will avoid them but she said they won't find her so I will let them look for her even if they won't find her. Were Makaov's thoughts.

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Woah, this place is huge" That was about all I said during the whole tour that Kumiko gave me. "Here is where you will start training with Celestia today." "Ah! So you are finally here. I see you are dressed for training. Kumiko you can go now." "Hai! Until then Celestia-san and Lucy-san!" With that she went back to the castle. "Lucy do you think a few hours is too much time?" I forgot she can read my mind! Stop thinking Lucy! "Lucy. Let's just focus on your training. We will work on your Celestial Dragon slaying magic. Call out one of your spirits please." "Hai! Open the Gate of the Lion! Leo!" With a golden poof Loke appeared. "Lucy how have you been? You haven't called me out in a few days. I was worried!" "Loke, I'm fine. I'll explain to you later. Right now I need you to focus on what Celestia needs us to do, please." "Who is Celesti- LUCY! ITS ANOTHER DRAGON BE CAREFUL I'LL PROTECT YOU PRINCESS! I'LL BE OF MORE USE THAN WHEN THE DRAGONS SHOWED UP AT THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES!" I just sweat dropped at this. "No. Loke its okay. She's Celestia the Celestial Dragon she's going to teach me Celestial Dragon Slaying Magic. We are in the Dragon Realm right now." Hello Leo the Lion, I am Celestia I will start with teaching Lucy how to communicate telepathically with all of her spirits we will try it out with you Leo." "Wait I'll be able to speak to my spirits mentally?" "Yes so I'm going to be teaching you telekinesis along with your Celestial magic. How many spirits can you call out at once?" "Just two, maybe three but only for a short amount of time." Loke spoke "Lucy why don't you call out Capricorn? He always knows some things to increase your magic." "Yeah maybe later. Thank you Loke. You can return now. "Lucy you will spend four weeks with me then you go with Igneel for one month, then you will spend one month learning air/wind, metal/iron, poison, water, light, shadow, darkness, ice, earth, lightning, sun/moon, and lastly mind. Once you master all of those you will be able to learn God Slaying magic, Demon Slaying Magic, as well as Angel Slaying Magic. God Slaying will be the most difficult to learn since you will have to learn those through your Celestial magic and I will not be able to help you with that. Then you will learn minor magics like requip, ice make, script, blood, archive, snow, teleportation, nullification and such. "Now, Lucy let's get to work." "Hai!"

AN: I know its short so sorry! I will be updating a longer chapter tomorrow!