The final Battle

I charged forward "Water Dragon's ROAR!" He still seemed confused so he had no time to block my attack. At this moment I'm glad Loke taught me hand-to-hand combat. Every hit he threw was blocked or dodged on my part. I was only defending myself until now. I punched him in the stomach when he left himself open. "Lighting Dragon's Claw!" My fist engulfed in lighting struck him square in the face. "How did you learn so much magic?" I decided to use air magic to cut off his oxygen intake. In a matter of seconds he was on his knees grasping his neck. I walked forward. "What's wrong Natsu? Don't have anything to say?" Once I took off the spell I sent him flying upwards and then he fell with a loud 'thud' on the ground. I could see that he was struggling to get up. "How can you still have so much magic energy left?" "I guess you didn't hear me. I am the Queen of The Dragons."

His eyes widened once again "Dragons? So that means-" "Yes. It means I saw Igneel." "Where? Luce where is he?" He began taking shaky steps towards me. I used gravity against him again and he smashed to the ground. "I said don't call me Luce. My name is Lucy. I won't tell you where Igneel is. But I did promise him something." His eyes glimmered with hope. "What did you promise him?" I was next to him in a second and picked him up by his neck. Then I leaned in and whispered in his ear "That I would make you pay for my suffering." I then slammed his body back into the ground. "Igneel's flames!" My body was then engulfed in not orange but red flames. "Do you recognize this fire Natsu?" "That- that's Igneel's fire!" "Correct. I learned fire Dragon Slaying with Igneel. I have to say, it was tough but I learned more than you in the end. He taught me how to use different flames like his." I sent a flaming fist to his chest and he stumbled backwards from the impact.

"Tell me Natsu, do you still think I'm weak?" "Fire Dragon's ROAR!" I simply ate his flames. "I told you Natsu, I know what you know and more. Your attacks can't hurt me." I let the flames die out. "Remember?" I had used mind magic to replay his memory of the day I left. I could feel that I was now in tears. "I asked if you remember! Answer me! Do you remember the day that you made me fall apart? Because I do. I remember it everyday. That memory is what kept me going. That pain pushed me forward. I learned every existing type of magic. I thought that my life would never be complete. Then I met them. Ryu, Izumi, Haru, Akira, Kazu, Mei, and the other exceeds. Suddenly I had another motive to get stronger. So I could protect them. Then I realized that the only way I would actually be complete was going back to Fairy Tail! Now I'm back. But I still feel broken." I looked at Natsu he looked guilty "Luce, I'm sorry. I really am. You have no idea how I felt when I realized that you left. Do you know how frustrated I was when I went out to look for you but I never found you? The one time I found you at Hargeon you left. You were right there one second and the next you disappeared."

"Because I didn't want to see you. Now enough talking. I have a promise to keep." I pulled out a black diamond key. I looked directly at Natsu "Open! Gate of the Dragon's, Igneel!" When I finished a giant red Dragon appeared. Dragons can only change into their human forms in the Dragon Realm. He bowed his head slightly "How can I help you Queen Lucy?" I then turned my attention to Igneel. "Why are you being so formal? I told you to just call me Lucy. What do I need? Nothing just thought you might want to see your son and vice versa." "Igneel." We both turned to the direction where the voice had come from. Natsu. "Igneel!" With that said he ran forward and hugged the red Dragon. "Natsu, how have you been?" I saw that said person was crying "Igneel, why did you leave?" As he was going to answer I cut in "That is confidential information. You need to hurry up. I put a time limit on this spell." "What spell you talking about Luce?" "I said don't call me that! Its illusion magic." "Natsu, you hurt Lucy badly. Now it is as my Queen said and I must take my leave." As he started fading away Natsu began crying. "Igneel don't leave me again. Please." It was only a whisper but I heard it.

Then the illusion shattered and we were back to our original places. "Now I'm let's continue this battle Natsu. Water Dragon's ultimate attack!" A giant tube of water shot down from the sky and engulfed him. The tube was pure water but it was stable. His flames went out leaving him to drown in the water. "Lighting God's strike." A black strip of lightning shot down onto the tube electrifying whomever was inside. In this case it was Natsu. "Cancel!" I made the water disappear leaving a soaking wet Natsu on the floor. He was breathing heavily. I put my hands together and yelled out "Angelic Judgment!" and a white light shot out of my hands and engulfed him. In seconds you could hear him screaming. "Demonic suffering!" The white light changed to black and he yelled out once again. "Painful Memories!" When the black light disappeared he was clutching his head. "Gravity Crush." He was pushed into the ground. "Apocalypse Dragon's Roar." I whispered it so nobody but Natsu could hear. When the attack hit him he flew to the wall leaving a dent. Before he could pick himself up I teleported and was now next to him.