Possession

"Heaven's Wheel Armor!" "Fire Dragon's Roar!" "Ice-make: Cannon!" "Sky Dragon's Roar!"  So Team Natsu is here. "Where is Lucy?" came Erza's steady voice laced with anger. "Return Lucy-san at once!" Wendy's tone was harsh, one that I haden't expected. "Lushiii, we're here to save you! So don't be scared anymore! Mei-chan is worried about you, so you better be okay! If you aren't I won't give you any of my fish." I almost laughed when I heard Happy. "Damn, I need to get a hold of myself . If they see me like this, Happy won't let me hear the end of-"

My head suddenly felt like it was struck with a ton of bricks. I made an attempt to clutch my head, but ultimately failed. My hands were still being restrained by iron chains, as well as my ankles. My wrists began to ache from the force of trying to pull them free. I slammed the back of my head into the wall behind me. I felt like my skull would break open from the pain.

Black specs appeared in my line of vision.

What's going on?!

Didn't the magic get nullified?

Was this his plan all along?

Ryu, where are you guys?

Shouldn't you be here already?

...

Or are you going to let Natsu and Fairy Tail save me?

The people who turned their backs on me for another?

They, who betrayed me for Lisanna. She's the cause of my sadness and despair. When I'm out of here, I'll kill her. I'll destroy Fairy Tail, tear it to pieces. Then comes Team Natsu. I'll make the almighty Titania tremble with fear, Gray Fullbuster will be no more. As for Natsu Dragneel; I'll torture him until his last breath. I'll enjoy listening to their screams of agony, it will be pure ecstasy for me.

Wait! No! I don't hate any of them! Lisanna isn't to blame either.

Yes she is, and I'll make her regret leaving Edolas.

I gave into the hatred and was taken over by an abyss of darkness.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NOBODY P.O.V.

"Fire Dragon's ROAR!" flames whirled in the direction of the purple-haired man. Before he was hit a wall of water was created and steam clouded the room. When it cleared over he covered his fists in fire and charged forward once again. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Suddenly a force of air smashed him into the floor and he groaned. "Natshu!" Happy flew towards Natsu when he was struck by purple lightning to the point where the exceed fell unconscious. "Happy! You fucking bastard!" He stood up and was about to run forward again before an arm covered in armor blocked his path. "Cover Wendy while she heals Happy. Gray and I will take care of him for now." He shockingly did as told with no argument. "Ice-make: Excalibur!" "Black Wing Armor!" They simultaneously swung, each of their attacks missing their target.

"You are a nuisance! You can not take her from me any longer! She is mine at last, I won't release her." "Flight Armor: Sonic Claw!" She re-quipped and ran forward with surprising speed and slashed in different directions. When she retreated it was evident that she managed to strike him. "You wench!" Her body ignited in purple flames. "Flame Empress Armor!" His attack didn't cause much damage, but it could have. "I've had enough of this cat and mouse game. I'll get serious now." The floor below them rumbled and rain began to fall. The rain contained acid that burned their skin. Wind whirled around angrily knocking them off of their feet and lightning struck randomly. Flames seeped through the cracks on the floor licking at  their feet.

It was utter chaos and the man responsible had a crazed expression on his face. "First, I'll erase you from Earthland Salamander!" The rain had paralyzed them so they couldn't move. Taiga walked past Erza and took her sword from her hands. When he reached Natsu, he raised the glistening weapon and struck down. "Water Dragon's ROAR!" a tunnel of water knocked the lethal weapon from his gloved hands. "It took you a while. Ryu, Haruto, Akira, Izumi, Kazuki, and exceeds. Where have you been?" "Where's Luce?" "Luce? You mean Lucille, correct?" "Don't call her that disgusting name!" "Do not be so impatient. She should be down soon enough." "W-what do you mean?" "Don't get distracted Ryu-kun!" a wall of rock formed in front of him to block an attack. "Arigatou, Izumi-san."

"Natsu, can your team still fight?" "You bet we can. Wendy, your in charge of healing. Don't waste your magic energy on power boosts." "Hai, Natsu-san!" "Erza, Gray, your with us." "Don't tell me what to do, flame-brain." Erza only nodded. Ryu faced his team. "Go all out. Sora, you guys stay with Wendy-san. Let's go." "Hai!" they all responded. Erza re-quipped into her Heaven's Wheel Armor. "Let's all attack at the same time. That should influence some damage." suggested Gray. "Good, idea. Now!" exclaimed Erza.

Various elements pushed forward. It was bound to damage him. To everyone's surprise, their attacks disappeared. "Ah, she has finally arrived." He stepped to the side to reveal a woman. Her eyes were an iced shade of gold, just like her hair which was left down. Her innocent chocolate eyes were no more. A sinister smile graced her crimson red colored lips. Her body was clothed in a black kimono with red detail. It was short in the front and back while the sides reached the floor. It was cut low exposing a generous amount of her chest. Red stockings reached her upper thighs and black flats adorned her feet. Black laced gloves covered her pale hands.

Haruto asked the question everyone was thinking, "Is that Lu?" Her eyes glistened dangerously. "My name is Lucille." Happy spoke out "No! Your Lushi!" She glared at the exceed "Silence, neko! How dare you speak to me like that?" "G- gomen." He flew behind Natsu, fear evident in his features. "Lucille, my dear you have finally arrived. Now come to me." Her crimson lips curled upwards, revealing a row of white teeth, "Of course, darling." When she reached him he wrapped one of his arms around her waist. "Well? She's here, just like I told you she would be." Her Fairy Tail mark shimmered pink before it was removed. "You no longer need that guild mark. You will recieve Lucifer's mark tonight, be prepared." She bowed "Yes." "Now, dispose of our enemies, Lucille." "Hai, Taiga-sama." She turned to face Natsu, Ryu, and the others showing no emotion. "Here I come."

And so, she charged forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it is! Please let me know what you think in the comments! Comment, let me know that your still reading please! I'll update faster! Let me know if I should write another story with the Lucy leaves plot, obviously it would be completely different than this one. Also time to vote! NaLu or RyLu? You decide, or should I do alternative ending or an open ending? Don't worry though, the story still has more to go!

The Naruto ending, I can't believe its over (T-T) Did you guys read it? Let me know what you thought!

^-^ Thank You for your follows, comments and votes!