The End Of The Games ~Part 1~

"Today is the last day of The Dai Matō Enbu! As you know today's only event is The Grand Magic Game! All of the guilds will be against each other! There is one team leader per team! If you come face to face with anyone you will have to fight them. Good-luck and begin!" With that we all appeared in the town of crocus. A smirk formed on my face as I turned to face my team. "This is it! Let the final games begin!"

Once I was looking at them I started telling them the plan. "Leave Fairy Tail last. We go get Sabertooth first. Each of you go after someone. I used archive to show you where they are. Currently they are all at one corner. Who ever gets Yukino, do not bring her harm just knock her out quickly. Do what you wish with anyone else. Leave Minerva to me. Let me know through telepathy when you're done. Then we go after Fairy Tail." "Let's go!" they cheered. I smiled and nodded. With that we were off. I'm getting Yukino. Said Ryu's voice in my head. I'm going to join you after Luce. Alright better hurry up Ryu. I saw her up ahead. Minerva.

When I reached her she started laughing. "What's so funny?" I questioned. "Of all of the people on your team, you're going to fight me? You! The biggest piece of trash there is?!" "Oh! Looks like there's conflict between Lucy of Fairy Tail and Minerva of Sabertooth!" Announced one of the judges. "Let's see who the piece of trash really is Minerva." She moved the space surrounding me so I appeared right in front of her. She took this opportunity and kneed my stomach. I bent forward a bit. "See. You're as weak as ever!" When her fist was going to touch my face I stopped it with my own hand. She looked surprised for a second then retracted her hand. I reached down for my keys when I realized they were missing.

She dangled them in front of my face. "Looking for these?" "Give them back." "No." With that she dropped them onto the floor. I glared at her. "Open! Gate of the Lion, Leo!" With that Loke popped up. "Its been a while Lucy." "It has only been a few days Loke." "I thought you needed your keys to summon your spirits!" exclaimed Minerva. "I prefer to use my keys, but I can summon the golden zodiac, silver, and bronze keys at my will." Her eyes widened a bit. "Why, are you scared?" "Of course not weakling." She chanted her magic and a giant blast was headed towards me.

I dodged and Loke was now at her side. "Regulus Impact!" He hit her on her side. "You damn Lion!" Before she could do anything I closed his gate. I took her state of surprise to charge forward and punch her stomach. I picked up my belt and put it back in place. I reached for the whip. It was currently the whip Celestia gave me, I called it starlight. That meant that it flowed out midnight blue with light colored red, blue, and yellow specs that were stars. I pulled it back and threw it forward grabbing her ankle and pulled on it making her fall to the floor. A few cuts and scratches marked her ankle.

I opened the key pouch that now contained a few of my ivory and ruby keys. I pulled out one of each.  "Open! Gate of the Holy Angels, Azuna!" "Open! Gate of the Satanic Demons, Azazel!" Once I chanted that one beautiful pale, white haired angel with a white dress along with a halo and wings appeared. Next to her was a shadowy figure with red eyes and black wings. "How can we help you Lady Lucy?" They questioned at the same time. "My friends I need your assistance against her." I said and pointed to Minerva who was still on the floor. They nodded. Azuna chanted "Holy Purification!" while Azazel chanted "Satanic curse!" Both attacks headed her direction. The next second I was standing in her place. I used the same magic to switch places with her so the attack hit her head on. "Thank you for your assistance. You can head back now." The two disappeared.

I looked at Minerva. "Oh look! It seems Ryu is joining the battle." exclaimed an anouncer. A smirk formed on Minerva's lips as she charged forward towards Ryu. "Ryu! Look out!" He turned to face her and used "Water Dragon's Roar!" She dodged it by moving herself in front of Ryu. Before her fist cam in contact with his cheek I teleported in front if him and punched her stomach. She gasped for air ans stumbled back a bit. "What's this? Lucy was in front of Minerva in less than a second!" "So you have to protect this trash now? How pathetic! I could beat him with one hit! Want to see?" she snarled. I glared at her "I won't let you touch him again." "Oh? Really?" She pulled a knife from her ankle and threw it at Ryu. I tuned in to my hearing. When I did this I had the same ability as Cobra does. I was able to hear her every movement. I timed her throw. 

I reached my hand out and caught it before it passed me by. "I told you I won't let you." "Your weak Celestial Magic will not defeat me!" "My Celestial Magic is not weak! But if you insist I won't defeat you with it I'll defeat you with something else." One of her eyebrows shot up. Kazu, use your shadow magic and cover the video lacrimas. I only need a few minutes. I sent him telepathically. I continued with my plan when I heard "What's this! The video lacrimas are being... covered? They are where Lucy and Minerva are fighting at. We can't hear or see anything!" I could feel the frightening smile that formed on my lips. My eyes widened along with the smile. Now no one besides Minerva and Ryu will see me using this magic. Everyone else still thinks I'm only using Celestial. "I'll show you one of my new magics. You heard what happened to Fairy Tail when Acnologia attacked. That's the magic I'll show you. The magic I learned from him."

I saw fear in her eyes even though she played it off as if it was nothing. "Roar of The Apocalypse Dragon!" A powerful blast of magic that was the color black hit her. I used 'The Apocalypse Dragon's: Talons, claws, scaled, iron fist,' and plenty other attacks before stopping. You can uncover them now. Than you Kazuki. "The lacrimas are working again! What's this? The dust is clearing!" When the dust cleared minerva lay unconscious in a massive crater that formed from the power of my magic. "I told you I would defeat you, Minerva. I also said your team would be hunted down." I said to her currently un-moving body. "This- this is incredible! All of Sabertooth is down! All 10 points go to Fairy Tail B! Oh, what's this? It seems Fairy Tail A is fighting as a group! All 6 of them are side-by-side!"

I turned around to see that all of my team was now there. "This makes it easier for us. Now let's go get Fairy Tail!" "Yes ma'm!" They all responded. We began running in the direction of the other Fairy Tail Team. Its almost time for my revenge...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Let me know what you think of the fighting scene in the comments. I don't think I wrote it too well. Sorry! I'll update on Monday! Thank you for your votes, follows, and comments!