Invading The Dark Guild

It was a peaceful walk until Natsu interrupted it "Hey why are we listening to Lucy?" Gray not helping the situation joined in "Yeah why is she the leader?" Before I could respond to either of them Erza beat me to it, "Lucy is the only one who has had any contact with these wizards. Are you questioning her authority?!" "N-no sir!" they both responded at the same time. Then I heard two loud thumps and a moment after the sounds of bodies being dragged. It was silent again then after about 6 minutes Hibiki walked next to me.

"Lucy-san?" "Yes, Hibiki?" "Can I ask you a question?" I nodded "Go ahead." I assumed Natsu and Gray had awoken from their forced slumber because I could hear arguing from the back of the group. "How is it that you know archive magic?" "I learned all existing magic." I saw him nod before asking "In that case, how can your body stand that much magic without tearing apart?" "Well, since I was born I had the ability to support such magic, but it was only when I met Celestia and that she removed the seal that allowed me to do so. My training as well, with all the magic, my body grew accustomed to it. I also wear some limiters." He just nodded and didn't ask more questions but continued to walk along side me.

There it was! Up ahead was the Dark Guild: Lucifer's Demons. I swiveled around startling Hibiki and causing the others to be silent. "We are approaching the dark guild. I need everyone to be serious and alert on what happens. Got it?" They all nodded and no questions were asked. We arrived to a clearing and hid behind some bushes.

It was quiet and then I heard some people talking. I looked up and saw 4 members of Taiga's guild. Most likely they were guards. Everything was going well and I was planning on attacking them by surprise when Natsu yelled at Gray, "What did you say Popsicle?!" He responded by saying, "I said to be quiet flame-brain!" I sighed. "Mages of Fairy Tail are here to attack the guild, alert the master!" One of the guards yelled out. I ran forward and grabbed my whip and hit one of the guys and pushed into the other 3. They seemed to have been knocked out so I continued to run forward with the others following me.

"Blue Pegasus, take care of the first floor!" "Hai, Lucy-san!'' they exclaimed and rushed past me and into the guild. When I ran in there were a few gasps and whispers. "Its the Heartfilia girl! Someone tell master that she is here!" and so on. I simply brushed past them and ran up the stairs. I halted when a sword flew past my head and hit the wall. "You shouldn't have come back. I don't want to hurt you, or for Taiga-kun to hurt you." I smiled grimly. "Chiyo, you know I was going to have to face him eventually." I sprinted forward dodging her swords. "Lamia Scale! Defeat her, but do not harm her too much!" Lyon nodded and rushed forward preparing and 'Ice-make' attack. "Yes, Lucy-dono." said Jura and seemed to be thinking of a plan. "Tch. Don't boss me around ugly." commented Sherry.

I rolled my eyes and continued. "Fairy Tail, we will separate in the next level of the building." There were no responses but I knew they had all heard me. I stopped just before I activated a rune trap. "Onee-chan! You've come back for me! I've missed you so much Lucy-nee!" Arata had a giant grin plastered on his face. "Arata, I need to fight Taiga." His grin turned upside down into a frown. "Please leave Onee-chan. I don't want Nii-chan to hurt you again. He said not to let you past me or he would hurt you again. Why aren't Ryu and the others with you? Did something happen to them?" "No nothing happened to them. Natsu and Gray you two fight him. Happy, come with us, we might need you." When I finished saying that I sprinted forward deactivating all the traps that had been placed. I reached another stairway, and ran up.

That's when I saw it. There was a door at the end of the hallway. The guild master's office. Where Taiga is. "No! Don't go! Taiga-Nii will hurt you again. I don't want him to cause you pain anymore!" I turned around to see Arata with the frown still in place and his eyes wide open in fear. Fear for me, for my life. "Mei!" "Hai!" She lifted me up and flew to the door at max speed leaving Wendy, Erza, and the 2 exceeds to catch up to us.

I practically tore the door from its hinges when I opened it. There he was. The purple hair. The black eyes. That damn smirk that never seemed to leave his face. Mei lowered me and I sprinted forward re-quipping a black sword. "There you are. I found you, you bastard!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Two chapters of mine were deleted. I just realized when I was going to publish a new chapter. I re-wrote this chapter and I'll be posting the next one which was also deleted tonight and I'll update the new chapter tomorrow. Thank you for your follows, comments and vote! Now to re-write the next chapter! Please leave your thoughts in the comments! I'm having issues with Wattpad so I have to re-write the next chapter again. It'll be up by tonight!