The Games ~Part 3~

By the 3rd day we were still in the lead and we got to the arena pretty early. Well I did at least everyone else is still asleep at the hotel besides me and Sora. I let Mei sleep in because I know she must be tired. Right now we are in the infirmary watching over a sleeping Ryu. Poluchka said that thanks to my healing magic he really is in no danger and that he will be able to participate tomorrow. He just needs some rest, and I'm glad for that. Minerva. I'll hunt that bitch down and make her pay, she doesn't know what she walked into. Tomorrow's the big day. Tomorrow I will face her and Fairy Tail. Tomorrow I face Team Natsu. I'll show them all the power of the Dragon Queen.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard shuffling on the bed. Then "Lucy look! Ryu's awake!" exclaimed the exceed with tears of joy. "Sora you knew he was going to wake up. He didn't have any fatal injuries..." I said whilst sweat-dropping at the antics of the gray cat. "Mornin' Luce!" I smiled "Good Morning Ryu! How are you feeling?" "Ugh. Not too great. I mean health wise I'm just fine, but I couldn't defeat that Minerva even though she insulted you." "It's okay Ryu. She's powerful. Still she shouldn't have done what she did. I'm going after her. Tomorrow will be the perfect ending to this year's Grand Magic Games. For more reasons than one. I'll be back okay I'm going to check if the teams here yet." "Sure be careful Luce." "Of course!" With that I slipped out the door.

I went to check our spot but they weren't there. I turned on my heel and headed to the infirmary once again. They better be here on time or else... My train of thoughts were cut off when I was reaching for the door nob. I was suddenly enveloped in warm arms from behind. This abnormal body temperature, it can only be one person besides Igneel. So it must him. "Luce. Come back to me. Please don't leave me again, Luce I need you." He whispered in my ears. I missed his embrace. The heat of it all, brought forth so many memories. "You grew your hair out. Your style changed too. How come all I've seen you in is mostly black? Bright colors suit you best! How come your bangs cover your left eye?" When I tried to move his arms only tightened around me. "Stop. Don't leave me again Luce. I need you. Please." "N-Nats-" As I was about to melt into his embrace, I was interrupted by an all too familiar voice. "Luce? Is that you outside?" Ryu and everyone else. Team Natsu, you and the Rest of Fairy Tail betrayed me. Lisanna is taking your spot on the team. With that I teleported out of his embrace to face him. "Watch it Salamander. You're the reason I left. What ever you have to say to me save it for tomorrow. The day I will finally show you my power and how strong I am. See you then, Dragneel." I turned around and reached the door nob, twisted it and went inside the room not daring to look back.

"Hey Ryu what's wrong?" "Huh? Nothing I just thought I heard you talking to someone that's all." "Hm. It was nothing probably just your imagination. Well they aren't here yet so I'm staying with you 'til the games start M'kay?" He just nodded in response. He didn't need to know about Natsu, he would just become upset. "Luce, you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine Ryu!" I flashed him a smile and he visibly relaxed. As he was about to say something the door opened revealing our team and the other exceeds. "How's Ryu-san doing?" asked Izumi. "He's doing fine! More importantly how come you got here so late?" Haru was scratching the back of his head "Well you see Lu we kinda overslept." "Wrong answer." I replied "Wh-what do you you mean Lu?" questioned a nervous Kazu.

Before I could answer him the door opened again. I bowed and my team followed. "Master Makarov it is good to see you." "You as well my child. There is something that I must ask you." "Please Master ask away." "After tomorrow will you forgive Fairy Tail?" I could tell my eyes widened. "You have not told me the extent of your power. Whilst the rest of your team is very strong. It has come to my understanding that you are much more powerful than them, yes?" "That is as it seems Master. To answer your question, no. I will not be forgiving Fairy Tail just yet. Yes it is true that tomorrow I will show them that I am no longer the weak Lucy they knew. I can not bring myself to forgive them. No matter how hard I try I always remember there harsh words, their betrayal. Not just Team Natsu, Levy, Mira, and everyone else. I will forgive when the time is right." "Then I am excited for tomorrow. I will see how these 4 years paid off."

With that he left the room.  "The games will start soon. Let's go. Ryu rest up I will be back at the end of the games. You are fine now. You are to take the rest of the day to practice your magic. Prepare for tomorrow." I didn't wait for their response and walked out the door. Today like tomorrow only the event will take place. It was teams of two. Who works best together? The twins of course. It really is a coincidence that Sabertooth chose Sting and Rogue. All of the guilds fought just like that. Now its just Haru and Kazu vs. Sting and Rogue. "So you two are second generation Dragon Slayers." said Sting. "That's not true Blondie. Unlike you we don't have lacrimas in our body." responded Haru. "That is impossible how else would you know the same Dragon Slaying that we learned from our dragons?" questioned Rogue. "Simple, because they taught us their magic." answered Kazuki. "That's impossible. We killed them." when Sting said that I wanted to rip him apart.

Sting and Rogue began to attack. "Don't worry Lu. We'll teach 'em a lesson!" I looked to where Haru and Kazu were. They were both smiling like idiots. "Your right! Show them the power of the Shadow Dragon and the Light Dragon! Kazuki, Haruto show them the true power of Skiadrum and Weissologa!"  "You bet we will Lu!" With that they began to counterattack. "How is it possible you know more techniques than we do?" "That's because if you hadn't tried to kill them they would've taught you. You two bastards took Lucy's mom away from her. She gave her life in order to save the dragons you harmed! You caused Lu so much pain. We'll make you pay for that!" They performed a unison raid. "The winners are the twins from Fairy Tail B! They win the event for the day!"

They mastered Dragon Slaying magic in 2 years. They lerned more than Sting and Rogue ever did. I once again hopped over the railing, and ran towards them. When I reached them I pulled them into a bone crushing hug. "Thank you Haru and Kazu. You have made me very proud. I am so grateful to have met you two that day. Your like my two little brothers..." So many people look confused. Like they have so many questions. Well I'll answer those questions tomorrow. Be prepared to witness the power of the Dragon Queen!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm sorry that I haven't been updating a lot lately. I'll try to update more this week! I'm starting another story called What Happened To Our Celestial Mage. Here is a preview and I'm posting the first chapter now! Please read it and tell me what you think! Thank you for your, follows, votes, and comments!

He could hear her screams. They kept him up at night. When he slept he would see her die all over again. Well in his dreams he saw her die, and when he reached for her lifeless body she would disappear. His light, his everything was gone. He couldn't protect her. Everyday and every night he had to remind himself that she was no longer there. That he would no longer see her beautiful smile. His Lucy was dead.