Chapter 19

Family

Now that Kaveh had revisited Fontaine and was older, he realized some of the architecture he was impressed with wasn't that impressive truthfully. Kaveh still remembered being just a little shorter and walking through the city amazed. "Were gonna try to find the archon or at least get information about it. Hope you have a good time catching up with your friend!" Lumine said waving goodbye. Kaveh started walking around alone. Trying to find the house he looked through the neighborhoods until, he remembered his mother's house was in a garden. They had apparently bought the garden Kaveh quickly ran to the garden the white roses reminded him of that day. Running out of pain, sadness, anger, multiple reasons. Kaveh remembered his attempt to... Unalive himself.

Kaveh walked into the pathway of the house. It looked nice and quaint flowers were all around it while trees were near it as well as a nice little lake.

Kaveh walked up to the door a little bit worried how would his mother act? Or would she not even remember him. He did change a lot. Kaveh walked up to the front porch. He trembled but rang the door bell. It surprised him just how advanced Fontaine was. Sumeru wasn't far behind but still. He heard voices from the inside. He saw a small girl peak through the windows, she had short dirty blonde hair. Kaveh smiled to the girl but she quickly fled getting embarrassed or something. Kaveh waited. And then, the door creaked open.

"Hi mom." Said Kaveh as he smiled. Faranak stood at the door. Her face was shocked. Pure shock. She looked at at Kaveh. "is that... You Kaveh...?" asked Faranak composing herself. "yea it is. It's been a few years huh?" Kaveh laughed awkwardly. His mom hugged him tightly. Kaveh felt happy. But sad since this brought back old memories of his childhood. "mommy... Whos this?" asked a girl tugging Faranak dress. It was the same girl as before. "this is Kaveh, your brother." Faranak said softly to the girl. "I HAVE A BROTHER?!?!" The girl said. Kaveh chuckled. "what's your name?" Kaveh bent down to say hi. "e-emily." the girl said blushing. "ugh what now Emily stop screaming your so annoying!" said a older boy as he walked in. The boy noticed Kaveh and stood still who the heck was this were all his thoughts.

"blehhh...! See its not for nothing!" Emily said sticking out her tounge to the boy. "oh shut up sis." the boy said. He sticked his tounge out in response. Kaveh couldn't help but let out a giggle. "His name is Kaveh, he's our brother!" Emily said grinning at the older boy. "oh OK... WAIT WHAT!? I mean sorry, my name is Daniel." Daniel said as a girl appeared. "my name is Daniella, Dani for short I over heard you guys and came to say hello to.. Kaveh was it. Oh and me and Daniel are twins." said Dani as she walked in. She had a mix of strawberry blonde hair and  light brown. So did her brother they looked similar besides the fact they were different genders.

Kaveh walked in as the kids sat on the couch looking at him. "You see mommy used to love someone else but they... Passed away." came their father, Kaveh recognized the man. He was the father of those kids. I the marriage he noticed his mom would not stop talking with him and drinking.
"that's sad..." said Emily. Faranak smiled at her. But just like Kaveh she also got reminded of how painful it was to think about it. Kaveh got a guest room and walked in.

His room was nice and small. But he didn't mind the size. Dani walked in. She looked at Kaveh." why are you here? You made mom sad I could tell she was a little sad. Who even are you." Dani said not caring if he was a guest or not. "well I'm her son and why I'm here? Well," Kaveh stopped. Why was he here, to talk? To play? To mourn? To fight? To cry? To laugh? Why was he here. "I missed her so I cam to say hi. I come from Sumeru you see." Kaveh finished. Dani looked at him but went away annoyed. Daniel came in telling Kaveh Dani was always like this to reassure him that he did nothing wrong.

Kaveh layed on the bed. He had to help with his mom his plan was to stay there for 1 week.

Words:761

Tysm for reading I may not post a lot more since I am with a friend and getting more busy. School is gonna start soon so that's another thing. But anyways thx! <3