Chapter 4

Dominic was not surprised with this revelations. He knew too well about his brother bad habits but despite warning Foska about this, she went forward with the wedding.

"Well, am sorry for it, had I been made aware of those facts, I would have granted Foska all the help she needed".

Emma gritted her teeth and release a hard breath.

"Is this all you have got to say about this matter?... well what can expected also from you!"

Dominic had a low tolerance threshold for such personal attacks. He was the powerful billionaire afterall. His strong jawline squared. He had no intention of getting dragged into an exchange that was likely to worsen the hostilities.

" Am sorry but I can't change the past". Dominic replied flatly.
"The only subject am willing to discuss right now is Tiyar's well being".

Emma watched him with raging frustration. He was neither shamed nor insulted by his younger brother's appalling mistreatment of her poor sister. If money can make a people so much indifference to other people misery then Emma is happy for not having come from a high rank background.

Her parents were high school sweetheart, her mother was from a middle class family as well as her father. At the age of 6 years, her parents divorced which lead to her elder sister Foska living with her father which was well settle off with a good job at that time and her mother leaving the country to settle somewhere else with her cutting all ties with her ex husband and daughter.

It was only when Emma was 17 years that her sister Foska reached out to her, that time her father was already dead leaving a small fortune to Foska which unfortunately David blew off.

Emma however did not get anything from her father as her father had already forgotten her as if she does not exist. But Emma was thankful that her sister never forgot about her and search for her for many years.
Her mother also died when she reached 18years due cancer.

Dominic lived in a huge mansion with servants at his service. He had a private jet and ride in limos. Probably the suit he is wearing cost more as she earned in a year with her accounting job. He would never know what it was to struggle just to pay the rent at the end of the month.

"Am not going to discuss Tiyar with you". Emma snapped at him, "you are as much of a bastard as your brother was!"

Rage filled Dominic eyes, "So now you really know who I am? On what foundation you got your awful comment?"

"Ive got personal experience of what kind of a guy you are and I know your type". Emma declared in a tone of hurt and anger.

"Then am so sorry Miss Swan! Am not a tattoo guy", Dominic murmured in a designed tone to wound.

A fresh spurt of angry mortification took hold of her remembering that fateful night.
"How dare you bastard! You act like you are so superior and so polite but the fact is you are a snake and you misjudged me since that night!"

Her temper was running through her like electricity and she could not control it.

He was amused and pleased to discover that his justifiable reproach that night still resonated in her mind nearly three years after that unfortunate event.

"I think you resent the fact that I saw you for what you were".

She was trembling with force of her feelings.

"And how did you see me? Am quite curious in finding out..." she challenged.

"You don't want to know", Dominic asserted lazily in the hope of provoking her further.

Emma was already so mad that she was practically jumping up and down on the spot and he couldn't resist the temptation to see just how much further he could push her before she lost it altogether.

Emma took hasty step closer and stared up at him, her hands on her hips like a warrior ready to fight.

"Go on... Tell me!".

Dominic lifted and dropped his wide shoulders deliberately prolonging the moment.
"Like most men, I confess that I can really enjoy a vicious woman but am afraid that... promiscuity is a real turn off. You missed your chance with me".

She hit him, yes she tried to slap him but she was not tall enough and his reaction were faster than her own and Dominic sidestepped her so that her palm merely glanced off his biceps, leaving him unharmed.

"You fucking asshole!.. Do you think I care about missing out with you?" Emma seethed at him.

"Attempted assault on that score nearly three years later rather speaks for you, sweetheart", Dominic stated wondering why he was enjoying himself so much.

Shock, humiliation, his mockery but especially the word "Assault" made her eyes to tear and headed to the door.

"I absolutely refuse to have anything more to do with you". Emma said quietly her lips shivering trying her best not to cry.

Dominic instantly felt the change in her behavior and thought that maybe he went to far. This girl clearly was on the verge of sobbing by how her tones were at this moment.