Chapter 15

"I accept your proposal..." Emma informed Dominic later that night.
Dominic was doing a happy dance inside without letting his happiness showing outside.

".... but I've a condition". Emma stated and Dominic raised an eyebrow.

"And what is it?" Dominic asked now totally serious.

"I want you to keep your mistresses away from your marital house and not let any of these leaking in the press too....I don't want Tiyar growing up seeing all these".

Dominic is impressed by how protective she is of their niece. Regarding his mistresses well now he will be getting married, when he will have a wife to woo why will he look outside but he did not voice this loud.

"Alright, I agree. The doctor said you will be discharge tomorrow morning so we can go directly to the court".

"What... Tomorrow... Are you serious?" Emma whispered yelled.

"Why, what's the problem now?" Dominic replied.

"I had not a proper shower like two weeks and I don't have anything proper to wear for the occasion". Emma replied timidly.

"All these will be arranged!" Dominic stated before taking out his phone.

"No, even if it is a fake marriage I still don't want a stranger to choose my dress".

"Emma, you are pushing it now!" Dominic replied frustratedly.

"Fine then, do whatever you want". Emma gave him her back and turned towards the window, a tear slipping on her cheeks.... afterall this Dominic, the man who always bossed everyone around. The Dominic who never consider others people feelings and options.

Dominic saw that tear as the moon light was reflecting on her cheek. Well done Dominic, you have upset her again. What promises you did earlier that you will always keep her happy but here you could not even fulfill a simple wish for her. She is not asking you for something impossible. She deserves this as she has missed a lot in her life.

"Emma, listen am really sorry for earlier. We will go shopping like you wish". Dominic tried to coax her but her non responsive mode was on again.

"No need to waste your precious time on me Dominic, I got the message loud and clear, I am only a temporary wife which you don't have time to waste. Rest assure I will keep my part of the bargain. I will be at the marriage court at sharp 10am...now please excuse me I am feeling sleepy".

"Em... I did.. n ot... mean...." Dominic was trying to explain but Emma was having none. She pushed her blanket up her neck and close her eyes. Clearly it was Dominic clue to shut up and the argument was close.

Dominic wanted to have a court marriage as he did not want to waste more time in this country because his workload was increasing there.

He did not know Emma was going to misinterpreted this. Once back in Britain, he was going to have a proper marriage with all families present. Then he thought he would leave everything on Emma to decide about the way she wants their wedding to be.

But once again, he did not communicate well with her thus leaving her to be upset again.

Emma has not even forgiven him earlier for the situation which put her on this hospital bed.

He got a lot of effort to do if he wants to win her back.