Chapter 36- Epilogue

Just over a year later, when Tiyar's adoption was finalized, Emma and Dominic threw a big party to celebrate the occasion. Emma felt a little out of sorts that evening and over the next month, she suffered several other minor but irritating symptoms.

When she consulted the doctor, she discovered that she was three months pregnant. Her joy and Dominic knew no bounds. They shared every tiny milestone of the pregnancy with intense interest and gratitude.

Their son, Donovan, was born without complications. Tiyar was so excited about having a little sibling to play with.

Tiyar was almost six years old when Emma conceived for a second time. She gave birth a month earlier to a little boy again who luckily gained weight quickly and made up for his premature arrival in the world. They named him Donatello.

One night when all the children were finally tucked up and sound asleep. He made her close her eyes as he slid a ring on her finger.

"Oh my goodness!" She gasped at the starry sparkle diamond, "What is this for?"

"It is your engagement ring... just a few years late", Dominic teased tenderly.
"Would you still say yes if I asked you to marry me?"

"Hmmm... I have to think about it!" it was Emma time to tease him this time.

"Heyyy.... you can't say no, you should say yes".

Emma gave him a huge smile, happiness bubbling through her.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes! You know am still totally crazy about you".

Dominic hugged her and met her eyes.

"My love, my precious... I will never stop loving you", he promised her and Emma believed in him as always, all her former insecurity long since vanished by his love and care.

                                THE END