Chapter 29

Emma shot him a shocked look.

"Of course not".

Dominic breathed again.

"I should not have left before sorting this problem between us".

"There's a right time for everything. Maybe, at that time, I were not ready to listen".

He hasn't chosen the situation but now at least, he felt in control of it again.

With a grin on his lips, Dominic surveyed Emma with unashamed masculine possessiveness.

Her slanting cheekbones were distinctive, her eyes were beautiful and her skin had the creamy bloom of perfection.

"Dominic,... yo... U are staring at me", she whispered anxiously.

"I know it is not a polite thing to do but I love looking at you, my gorgeous," Dominic murmured thickly, sinking down on the edge of the bed and lifting her on to his powerful thighs.

A tiny shiver ran through Emma as Dominic undid the tiny hooks holding up the delicate bodice of her dress. He brushed the fragile fabric out of his way and discovered that she was not wearing a bra.

Her face flamed and she stopped breathing completely aware of the swell of her bare breasts and the straining prominence of her rosy nipples.

"You are pure perfection my heaven", Dominic groaned, bending her back over a strong arm and letting his hungry mouth roam over her tender flesh with a skill that wrenched shaken little cries of helpless response from her.
"The whole time I've been away, I've been thinking about making passionate love to you... I've been wanting you so much that I've hardly been able to concentrate on anything".

"Since you went away, I kept dreaming about you, wanting you, needing you, every single day and night... You were always here my darling... On my mind, body, blood, skin... everywhere", Emma murmured.

Dominic stood her up between his spread thighs and sent the dress skimming down to her feet. He hooked a finger into her panties and sent them traveling in the same direction.

Emma stared at him wide eyed, her face hot. He nughed her thighs apart and explored the warm, damp entrance below. Excitement clenched every muscle in her body and her legs shook.

"You are so ready for me, my love", Dominic husked with raw masculine satisfaction.

He swept her up and tumbled her down again on the foot of the bed. She was quivering, unable to stay still. Her body was super sensitive and burning up with longing.

Dominic was magnificently aroused and he plunged his hot, hard heat into her tight tender core between her legs. She lifted up to him in a torment of wild pleasure.

"I will make love to you again and again.... tonight, tomorrow, for always  love. I will allow you to rest for a while but don't think of falling asleep", Dominic warned her, pinning her flat under him to capture her lips in a sensually savage kiss.

She linked her arms around him, breathed in his scent and marveled at the feeling that Dominic had been invented and created only for her benefit.

"You are absolutely fantastic baby", he drawle, holding her close, "and the best part is you are only mine".

"For a while", she whispered without thinking, unaware that he heard her, needing to remind herself of that reality.

His body tensed.

"It could be for a very long long long while my love".

Sadly, Emma did not think it would be. She did not feel that she would hold his attention that long. Sooner or later, his craving for freedom would resurface again. Then Dominic would be grateful that he was not in a normal marriage and tied down to a wife and a children....

Her thought suddenly switched at that point realising that on neither occasion on which they got intimated, Dominic has used protection.

She realised that he had been so careless... or had he assumed that she was on pill? She lifted her head to meet his eyes.

"You have not use protection... um.. You know in case... pregnancy", Emma murmured awkwardly.

Suddenly, Dominic stilled and mentally calling himself a fool. That oversight might as well have betrayed his knowledge of her condition. He didn't want to distress her by admitting the truth.

"My mistake... I thought perhaps you might be on pill".

"Um... No, I don't".

"Am sorry, I did not know... but I promise I will be more careful from now on gorgeous", Dominic swore and his arms tightened around her.

But Emma could not get over how careless he had been. Then she thought was there even the slightest possibility that she might conceive? For the first time in her life, Emma allowed herself the indulgence of toying with that unlikely prospect.

"I've taken a couple of weeks off", he confessed out of the blue, "I really need to spend more time with you and Tiyar".

She rest her small fingers on his chest and released a contented sigh.

"Yes, you definitely do".