Chapter 34

Waiting for the jet to take off, Emma keep thinking about this whole situation. What is this mystery, Foska was well pregnant then how come Tiyar is not her daughter and afterall who is Tiyar's mother, how come she met Foska and more importantly how Tiyar landed in Foska's arm. And Dominic's brother in all this, was he cheating on Foska, did he have mistresses. All these questions is making her have a headache.

Despite knowing Tiyar is not her niece, her love and care for her has not diminished. Tiyar is her daughter no matter what Dominic said or decide.

After a night spent half on a floor bathroom and half in bed, tossing and turning endlessly, Emma decided to sleep a bit just to be mentally prepared for what was coming her way in a few hours. This was also another way to stop gazing at Dominic's stunning tired face.

She had slept for most of the flight. Dominic had watched her the entire time. He covered her with a blanket and pushed a pillow under her flushed cheek.

Emma had ditched her wedding ring and even her necklace and all others jewelleries he had given her. She was wearing her old T-shirt and jeans that he recalled from his first visit.

It bothered him that she still held onto those old outfits in spite of having a wardrobe of full clothes and surrounded by huge wealth.

The flight landed in Australia and she woke up almost immediately. They traveled to Elizabeth's house in complete silent. She had called her earlier to tell her that she was visiting and Emma had also told her about the results of the DNA test.

"You can stay in the car", she told Dominic, speaking for the first time in so many hours that seem to him like an eternity.
"I promise you that I will share everything she tells me with you". She told him uncomfortably outside Elizabeth's little bungalow.

"Did you know Tiyar is not Foska's daughter?" Emma asked baldy.

Elizabeth gave her a reluctant nod.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Emma groaned.

"Foska begged me not to and after she passed away, I saw no reason to upset you..."

"I can't believe that my sister talked to you and not to me regarding this!"

Elizabeth grimaced.

"She was your big sister and she wanted your happiness always. She did not exactly plan to tell me either".

"it's okay... atleast now I can find out the truth".

"Well, I called in one evening and found her drinking, I bugged her about drinking while she was babysitting a baby and she just laughed. She asked me if I would be shocked if she told me that the baby is not hers but her ex husband one night stand....turn out she had delivered a dead baby. At the same time, this girl her husband slept with delivered a baby girl but due to severe bleeding, she could not make it alive.

"But how she met that girl?"

"Apparently, that girl was an orphan, after she slept with your brother in law, she got pregnant. She tried in vain to get in touch with your brother in law to take responsibility but due to heavy security she was unsuccessful. Then she done a bit of research and found out about Foska. At first, Foska told her she can't do anything for her but then during her delivery which happened at the same time with your sister in the same hospital, she made Foska promised that she will look after the baby when she will be no more in this world and your sister could not refused a wish of a dying person".

"What a mess... What an awful mess... Oh God, thats why she made Dominic a guardian in her will, afterall Tiyar should get all the right she truely deserve by her own blood. She gave Tiyar justice afterall".

"I bet she only had that will done after her ex husband dead because am sure your brother in law would have denied any responsibility to that baby. She certainly regretted telling me the truth". Elizabeth reminded her.

"You also went to see Dominic at his hotel".

"Yes, that's true because Tiyar is your whole world and seeing you so broken and involved in an accident, I could not bear to see you shattered into pieces".

"Thank you Elizabeth, will see you later". After a quick hug, she left from there and walked slowly back into the car.

"You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to", Dominic drawled in a sensitive tone.

"No, you have a right to know... Tiyar's real mother is already dead....", Emma responded and narrated him all that Elizabeth told her.

The flight back to Britain seemed endless to her. An evening meal was served on board but she had little appetite for it.

She reminded herself that their marriage was over. She would pack and go to a new place to start over.