Chapter 12

It have been more than two hours now and the doctor has not come out from the emergency room.

With each passing hours, Dominic was completely panicking. This time he messed up so badly. Because of him, an innocent was fighting for her life.

How could he have lost control. Him who was so compose, so good at thinking before making a move. Even he doesn't understand why he took this step.

Emma was doing good with his niece before he came in their life and messed up everything. Even earlier because of him, Emma was assaulted when he was in her life three years ago.

Ah Emma, that gorgeous angel he saw in her cousin garden. Totally innocent, pure and unique from others girls. He was totally mesmerized by her beauty, her simple act of looking at the flowers.

Yes he was head over heels in love at first sight with her. He wanted to make her his, protect her from all evils..... then that misunderstanding happened. Again he has misjudged her now.

Please be fine Emma, I promise you I will set everything right please please God! He pleaded.

Finally after three hours, the doctor came out. Dominic rushed to his feet. Elizabeth was here earlier but as this environment was not good for Tiyar, she went back home and promise to come again later for update.

Meanwhile Steven who was out of the country, took the first flight he could after hearing about what happened. He is yet to land.

"Doctor, is everything fine?" Dominic asked.

"... So you are her husband.... we have try our best to stop the bleeding in her head but due to this, she has slipped into a coma".

"Coma?" Dominic whispered shakingly.

"Yes coma, we don't really know when she may wakes up, it can be in 1 week or 2 weeks depending. Meanwhile her legs is a little bruises due to the impact but it will heal in 1 week and there's no other injuries except for her head".

"Thank you doctor". Dominic did not even correct the doctor when he misunderstood him as Emma husband.

Emma was shifted in another room with all kind of machines attach to her.

Dominic walked gently, his feet barely touched the floor as he stepped in. He glimpsed at Emma who was sleeping.

Dominic stepped closer, taking in her full slender frame as he walked in front of her, he stopped and began talking, "Em, am so so sorry baby, please forgive me, am sure now I am the evil who always messed up your life, please wake up, I promise you I won't bother you again... Just once please wake up. I want to hear your voice even lashing at me I won't mind but please please just wake up... for Tiyar, your daughter".

Dominic could not contain his tears. He was feeling so damn guilty and for the first time in his life, he has no idea how to make everything right.

***********
Two weeks went by and still no sign of Emma waking up.

Elizabeth would bring Tiyar everyday to see Emma. Steven would tagged along too but Steven was not fond of Dominic especially when he heard due to him, Emma was lying on this bed.

Even Dominic and Tiyar has started bonding. Tiyar is no more afraid and has accept Dominic as a new person in her life.

Dominic has started to learn everything about taking care of a baby. Despite Elizabeth said she has no problem looking after Tiyar. Dominic does not want to bother her much and is doing his best so that Elizabeth also can take some break.

"Tiyar, say Da da". Dominic tickle her little tummy. Tiyar giggles has becomes his favourite music now. When the little girl takes her nap, Dominic try his best to finish his pending work.

He has not left Emma room since she was shifted here. He left only to eat and bath, change his clothes or else he is always present in her room to keep her company whether it is day or night.

"Wa... T.. er".