Chapter 22

Her small fingers delved into his luxuriant black hair to pull his head back.

"Am not playing any games with you Em,... I wanted you the first time I saw you in that garden three years ago. Now I want you even more".

At that admission, her troubled eyes shone like stars. Emma wanted to shout her joy from the rooftops but kept her cool. She was totally aware what Dominic felt was not love, but then she had never hoped for love from him. His desire was enough to satisfy her deep, desperate need for some kind of response from him.

'It would not last', she thought but a desire to match her own was there for the taking now and she was not too proud to seize the moment.

Dominic crushed her lush lips beneath his again. The sweet invasion of his tongue in the tender reaches of her mouth made her gasp out loud. He lifted her effortlessly up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom. His strength left her breathless.

Resting her down on the bed, Diego undid the towel. Unprepared for this, Emma crossed her arms over her nakedness in an instinctive movement. Dominic was assumed with her gesture.

"Don't be shy with me baby".

"Am... not.. Shy". Emma denied to the best of her ability.

Pulling back the bedding, she slid speedily under it.

"Am not shy", she denied it again with determination.

"Is that so... then let me look at you". Dominic closed long fingers into the sheet she had wrapped and tugged it down before she could even react. The sight of her perky breasts provoked an appreciation groan from him.

"You are so beautiful baby".

He bend down to her breast and began sucking her nipples giving both equal attention. Emma was unable to suppress the moan rising in her throat.

"Yes baby, I like your response to my touch".

Straightening up to his full height, Dominic finished unbuttoning his shirt and peeled it off. He was aware that his wife was looking at his every movement.

Looking at his flexed biceps, well build abs, Emma pulled in a sudden gulp of air to her starved lungs. Her heartbeat had quickened. He was spectacular. She could not drag her attention away until he unzipped his trousers and embarrassement claimed her, forcing her to drop her gaze.

"Emma, look at me, don't hide your eyes. I want you to enjoy every second of what is happening between us..." Dominic said huskily.

With a husky groan, Dominic just reached for her as though she were a doll. With his hands spread across her hips, he raised her higher and clamped her hard up against his lean muscular frame.

Emma was aware of the hot, hard thrust of his erection and of her own feverish yearning for his touch. He tumbled her back across the bed and came down to her, strong and tanned and savage in his sexual intensity.

Dominic parted her thighs, with sure skill, he touched her where she had never been touched before. As the twisting spiral of pleasure tightened to the edge of near pain inside her, she writhed.

He then drive into the slick, wet depths of her, excitement roared through her every skin cell with the ferocity of a forest fire. The sudden sharp pain induced by that bold invasion took her by surprise. Her eyes widened in stock and she muffled an involuntary cry against his shoulder. Dominic stilled and looked down at her.

"Darling, it okay.... breath...this pain is only temporarily... I will go slowly okay".

Emma had always secretly wish for him to be her first....and only man.

Both their hunger peaked in a shaterring release, they cried out in joy and amazement.

Afterwards, Dominic curved her around him, kissed the top of her head and studied the ceiling. He had both arms wrapped around her in a possessive hold.

He had never had such fantastic sex and she was his. He wanted to shout. He felt hugely satisfied with life in general now. His bride had a magnificent gift for passion and he had an amazing gift which he had never dreamt he might receive and that was his beautiful bride was a virgin.

He indeed owe her a humble apology for assuming the worst that night he had seen her coming off the beach.

Emma was happy, she always had that dream where Dominic was making love to her and now she had learned that he lived up to every secret fantasy she had ever had about what he might be like in bed.

For the first time in three years, she was letting herself recall the fact that she loved him since the first moment he saw him.

"You should have warned me that you were a virgin.... it's not that I am complaining about your performance in bed".

Emma suddenly gritted her teeth due to that reference "performance" he mentioned, which was normally applied to a racing horse, struck her as the ultimate in humiliation.

"Am sure we are going to have a huge amount of fun... while I am going to teach you regarding your sexual education". Dominic confirmed with lazy cool.

Employing all self control, Emma scrambled out of the bed, snatching up the towel on the floor, she dragged it around herself, she could not stop the tears from rolling.

"Thanks Dominic, I did not know my performance would be compared or else I would have tried better....i did not know I would be treated like a student instead of a wife which need constant learning as according to you I was always dumb and you the perfect human without any fault...thank you so much Dominic for the wedding gift, trust me I will never forget it!"

At that statement, Dominic went rigid and any desire to humor and soothe left him instantly. Oh God, he messed up again....

"Em... baby, I did not... mean... !"

Before he could even explain what he meant or apologize, Emma dissappeared in the bathroom and locked the door preventing him from entering.