5

Bida GRA

Fatima woke up by the sound of her phone ringing.
She fall asleep immediately she ran out of the kitchen after what transpired between her and her mother-in-law and her children.

Fatima grabs her phone with a hiss.
Subahanallah! Fatima exclaimed. She forgot that Ibrahim was visiting them.
Fatima quickly picked up the call and placed it on her ear.
Assalamualaikum Ibro. Fatima said weakly.

Fatima, are you alright? why is your voice down? Ibrahim asked.
Ibro I'm fine I just woke up now. Fatima said rubbing her eyes.
I have been calling you since I arrived and your husband too but none of you pick. Ibrahim said.

Oh, I'm so sorry Ibro. where are you now? Fatima asked.
I'm at my friend's house opposite Royal Suit.
Okay, I will be right there to pick you up. Fatima muttered.
No Fatima I will come myself. Just send me the address of your house. Please don't stress yourself. Ibrahim said and Fatima muttered okay.

her stomach started groaning and Fatima remembered she hadn't eaten.
Fatima you are not supposed to be starving yourself. You are pregnant. Fatima said to herself rubbing her tummy.

Fatima called her delivery guy. She ordered pizza and Hollandia yogurt.
Fatima scrambled out of bed to excrete the metabolic substance that had been bothering her since she was still sleeping.

Fatima quickly rushed to the toilet because she was so pressed.
she heaves a sigh after emptying her bladder.
she saunters out of her bedroom and takes a long stride to the living room to wait for the delivery man and Ibrahim.

Fatima reaches the living room and she walk to the television. she switched on the socket then took the remote control and took it to StarLife to watch Kulfi The Singing Star.

Fatima was quietly watching her movie when Mujahid walked in.
he glances at Fatima then he sits beside her.
Fatima ignores his presence and his gazes.
they heard a knock on the door.
Mujahid stood up and walked to the door.
he opens the door and sees the delivery man.

Rabiu I didn't order anything I think it should be from the next house. Mujahid said.
No" it's your wife that order for it. Rabiu replied.
Fatima heard them and she walked to them.
Rabiu thank you. Fatima said with a smile and she collected the nylon from him.

Can I have your account number? Fatima requested.
Rabiu gives Fatima his account number and she transfers the money to him.
Fatima walks inside leaving Mujahid behind.

babe did you order something while there is food? Mujahid asked but Fatima ignored him.
she keeps the nylon on the table and walks to the kitchen to get the plate and cup.
Fatima came back with the plate and cup she opened the pizza and placed two pieces of it on the plate then poured the yoghurt into the glass cup.

Mujahid watches as she chews on her pizza ignoring him.
Fatima, I'm talking to you. Why did you order pizza and yogout when there is food in the kitchen? Mujahid inquired raising his voice.
Do you think raising your voice will intimidate me, Mujahid? I'm not interested in the food you cook. I'm craving something else.
I'm pregnant you don't expect me to eat everything. I eat what I crave. Fatima mumbled and she continued eating her pizza.

Mujahid keeps quiet and grabs his phone.
he started playing game his laughter filled the living room.
Fatima glances at him and shakes her head.
Fatima ate half of the pizza and covered the rest.
she checked her time and it was time for magrhib prayer.