43

Adamawa
Yola

Noor, what do you mean you want to go to Bida to see Mujahid? I hope you are joking right? Muhammad muttered entering Fatima's bedroom.
Fatima wiped off her tears and dropped the letter Farida gave her. It was the later Mujahid's grandma wrote before she died.

Zawj, You heard everything Farida said I don't know but I have feelings she is saying the truth and I tend to believe what she said.
I told you how I have been having an eerie feeling about Mujahid since Fawzan died.
Mujahid is innocent and he is suffering...

If you want me to divorce you, I will so that you can return to your ex-husband. Muhammad blurted.
Fatima pivot her gaze to Muhammad.
Zawj, you seem to misunderstood me since yesterday.
Do you think I want to betray you? Do you think I don't love you? Do you think I would want to leave and go back to my ex-husband?

How could you think of divorce? I didn't tell you I wanted to go to Bida to see Mujahid. Did I? I don't know why you have been insecure about everything since I told you how I have been feeling.
You hate it when I mentioned Mujahid's name.
Zawj, I'm confused. I only need your permission to call Mujahid.

You heard everything Farida told us about Mujahid and what he is going through.
Farida pleads with me to call Mujahid. Mujahid wants to apologize to me and that might help him get healed.
She told me how Mujahid pleaded with Abbah and Ummi after he regained consciousness himself but they threw him out and humiliated him.

No one believes him but I believe what Farida told me.
Mujahid wasn't like this when we got married, he loved me so much and loved children.
I should have known that he was never in control of himself.
But how could his grandma do such a catastrophic thing to her grandson just because he doesn't want to sacrifice him?
she took my Son. Fatima cried.

Mujahid told me how her grandma loved him. He is everyone's favourite. Fatima cried.
Muhammad facepalm as he watches Fatima cry helplessly.
Muhammad hugged her and Fatima cried on his shoulder.
It's okay, I'm with you.
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that to you but I'm insecure.

My heartache anytime you talk about your ex-husband, I feel like you only agree to marry me because of your late Son.
I feel like I'm going to lose you and you would want to return to your ex-husband.
I... Fatima shushed him up with a kiss.
They both tasted each other's tears

Fatima breaks the kiss and wipes off Muhammad's tears.
Don't think I will ever leave you.
You were with me when I needed you most.
You stayed with me and my Late Son.
You showed us love, I will never pay you back by leaving you. Don't ever think of that.
I love you, not because of who you are, your story or your flaws but for the sake of Allah.

Allah has his reason he separated me from Mujahid and I met you.
If you would permit me, I would like to video call Mujahid and sort everything out.
He needs to be happy and his little girl too.
I pray he finds happiness and love again. Fatima muttered with a sniff.

If you want to go there to see him, we should go together. I need to be by your side. Muhammad muttered.
No, I don't want to go. It will remind me of the memories I shared with Mujahid. Fatima muttered.
Okay, then you should call him. Muhammad muttered.
Fatima nod her head.
Zawj, I need a head massage. Fatima muttered with a sigh.

She glance at Fawzan who is sleeping on her bed and lies beside him.
Muhammad nodded his head and started massaging Fatima's head.