62

Fawzan, Aneel, Hidaya and Ibrahim's twins are done with school. They all write their final exams and are waiting for their results. Fatima and Muhammad promise to take Fawzan to India to study neurology.
Aneel want to study law. He will be taken to Sudan.
Hidaya want to study in Nigeria.

Namir and Nimrah want to study in the United Kingdom. Ibrahim disagree with it.

Fawzan's phone beep. He checked it and it was a message from Rahim.
The result is out. Check Yours. I passed mine. Fawzan read the text.
Rahim, You travel without informing me.
Fawzan check his result. He let out a scream.
Fawzan jumped up and started dancing.
Maira, Mahira and Hajiya Mairo dash out of the kitchen.

Fawzan, stop that nonsense. Hajiya Mairo muttered.
Fawzan ran to her and hugged her.
Grandma, I pass my exam. Fawzan muttered excitedly.
Congratulations, dear.
Congratulations, Ya Fawzan. Maira and Mahira muttered.
Grandma, when will Mummy and Daddy arrive? I can't wait to share the News with them.

******

Namir and Nimrah run to their parents.
They showed them the result. Mummy we passed. Nimrah and Namir jump on Khadijah.
Daddy, we pass our exam. Fawzan, Aneel and Hidaya pass theirs too. Namir and Nimrah hollered.

Congratulations, Khadijah and Ibrahim muttered.
Namir, Nimrah You will inform Your grandparents. Ibrahim muttered.
Okay, Daddy.
Congratulations Ya Namir and Ya Nimrah.
Ajmal and Basma. Congratulate them.
Thank you.

Mum, why is Ikram treating Aslam badly? Ikram always bully Aslam in school.
Mummy, please tell Uncle Ahmad. Aslam is blind. Ikram and her friends always laugh at Aslam. Ajmal muttered.
Yes, Mummy, Daddy please talk to Uncle Ahmad. Ikram needs to stop bullying her twin brother. Basma chirp in.

Khadijah and Ibrahim heave a sigh.
Ummi, Aneel doesn't tolerate that from her. He never allow her to treat Aslam badly anytime he is around them.
Mummy, I think their parents are not aware. Please talk to them.
Namir muttered.
I will talk to Ya Ahmad today. Khadijah muttered.

Ikram! Aneel thundered. He pushed her off Aslam's body and landed a slap on her cheek.
Ya Aneel! Ikram Yelled.
Will you slap me back? What is wrong with you? Do you want to kill Your brother? Why are you so wicked? What have Aslam done to you? Ikram I will not tolerate your obnoxious behaviour.

I am Your brother. The eldest Son of the family. I will not watch you bully Aslam because he is blind.
Aslam is taller than you anyone who see you together thinks he is older than you.
Do you think if Aslam could see, You can take him down? Do you think you can bully him? Aneel thundered.

Ya Aneel mind Your business. You are our stepbrother.
Your mother is...
Ikram couldn't complete her words when she felt a slap on her cheek.
Mummy, You slap me. Ikram cried.
Yes, she slap You. Ahmad thundered.
Aslam hold Aneel's hand firmly.
Noor go to Abbah's bedroom and get the first aid kit let me treat Aslam's wound. Aneel muttered.

Ikram, Aneel is 6 Years older than you.
I warn you not to disrespect him.
I heard You call him Your stepbrother.
Ikram don't ever say that to Your brother again.
It's my fault, I shouldn't have told you that I'm not Aneel's biological mother. I thought You are no more a child. I thought being 11 Years old now you would have some sense. I should have known. Afrah spat.

Daddy, Ikram pushed me. She takes my food and throw it inside the trashcan.
Daddy, Ikram hate me so much. She told me that. She hate me because I'm blind.
Ikram Mummy said we are twins. Twins love each other but our own is hatred.
Ikram is it because I am blind? Is that why you hate me?
Daddy, Mummy, please take me to the hospital. I want to see the world.
I'm tired of living in darkness.