Chapter 1

TW: Abuse,gore ect...

Dabi POV:

Its fucking lesson one on a fucking Monday, shit. I've got the worst fucking lesson of all, History them math. Today is going to be a long day, May as well get it started with this shit. This stupid fucking bitch with crusty ass lips keeps on looking at me. Just to top this all off we have a new seating plan. "Hmph I don't wanna sit by someone, can't I sit on my own?" I asked the teacher. "You have to sit by someone." Mr Schlatt shook his head while saying it. I slumped into my seat. The rest of this year is going to be hard. "Fuck." I whispered to myself. That fucking idiot with crusty lips walked in. "Now Shigaraki you will be sitting by..."

*Long silence while the teacher reads the answer*

"You are sitting by Dabi, now Dabi has.... Well a short temper, sometimes he gets a bit angry." Shigaraki looked a bit concerned but nodded. He sat next to me and smiled. I just looked back at him blankly. His wide eyes looked kinda cute. I looked back to the front.

Shigaraki POV:

I am sitting by this boy called Dabi, there is something about him, sweet almost. He was a strange boy though, a cute little stare, but a blank one at the same time. He looked back to the front and the lesson started. After a while Mr Schlatt told us to pair up with the person next to us. I heard Dabi huff. I guess he will have to put up with me. We were both sat there in silence until he put his hand up. "Sit can I go on my own." He requested to do it on his own. "No Dabi you will have to deal with human interactions for once okay." I heard him huff again and he walked back to his seat. When he sat down he looked at me. "Why are you just sitting there idiot." I looked up at him and decided to stand up for myself. "Why won't you do anything then?" I felt like I had achieved something, I guess I had that look on my face because then he responded with. "Stop looking like you did something and get on with the work dipshit." The smile on my face slowly faded and I grabbed my workbook and started working on my own. "Hey we are supposed to be partners." He said clearly still in a mood, I have already had enough of him. I felt like I was going to cry but I didn't want to seem weak. I held back my tears. "Look I know you may not enjoy this because it isn't mine for sure, but if we work together this year it will be a breeze okay?" I replied as calmly as I could. He just looked at me with a disgusted look on his face. I couldn't hold back my tears and I silently started crying. He noticed because he then put his hand on my back. "Hey, please stop crying, I don't know how to deal with sad people, and I can't have Mr. Shitty Schlatt screaming at me because I made another person cry, Please." He said in a concerned but dry tone. "So you think I can just forgive you, I have barely known you half an hour and you have already made me cry." I sniffled and wiped away my tears and I raised my hand. "Yes Shigaraki?" Mr Schlatt asked me. "May I go to the bathroom please sir?" I asked him and he excused me, I picked up my bag and left. I wasn't going back into that class. I was in the toilets until i heard footsteps, I heard someone walk in, they were calling me.

Dabis POV

That stupid bitch Mr Schlatt made me go and look for that kid I sit by with crusty ass lips, like bro put some Vaseline on. He asked to go to the bathroom so that is the first logical place to look. I was calling for him. "Shigaraki, get your ass out here now." I could hear him sniffling so I knew he was in here. "Look I am going to try my best at being nice here okay so can you." That sentence really made me want to set my hair on fire. He peeked out of the stall. "Really?" He said "Yeah." He indicated for me to come into the stall. I walked into the stall cautiously. "So... uhm, what's your quirk?" I asked him, not knowing what to say. "Decay." He said. "Wow really, I love that quirk." I really did want that quirk it looked so cool. "Really? What's your quirk?" He sounded a bit happier. "Oh my quirk is blue flame." I replied this time I was interested in the conversation. "Wow can you show me?" He replied excitedly. "Yeah of course. But can you show me yours first though?" I was actually excited to show off my quirk to someone. "Okay I will show you.

*Dabi rips out a piece of paper from his notebook and rips it in half and hands it to Shigaraki*

I handed half of the paper "Uhm what's this for?" He looked confused. "This is how we will show each other our quirks." I explained to him. You go first." I wanted to see his quirk before I accidentally set off the fire alarm. He decayed the paper before my eyes. I was too stunned to even speak. "Cool huh?" My mouth was wide open. "Cool, just cool. That was fucking amazing!" I saw him blush a bit. "Well it's your turn now." He seemed excited for me to show him. I grabbed my piece of paper and set it on fire, all of the sudden we heard a ring. "Huh it can't be second period already?" He looked at his watch. It was the fire alarm. "Ohhhhh wait never mind, it's the fire alarm." He looked at me and looked at the paper that was still on fire. "Did you make it go off?" He asked me in a concerned tone. "Oh yeah probably, we should go outside." I said this while stomping on the paper making it go out. "O-okay." He sounded nervous. "What, you're not gonna get detention for something I did." He looked at me. "Right." After we explained to Mr. Schlatt we all went back inside.

*Timeskip to last lesson. Bcs I'm lazy*

Shigarakis POV:

Me and Dabi had the last lesson together as well, it was art. We were sitting in class and Mr. Clay walked in after talking to another teacher. It was nearly time to go home, oh i was dreading that final bell. I was bouncing my leg. "Hey are you okay?" Dabi sounded concerned, the truth was I didnt want to go home but instead I said. "Oh no I'm fine, done worry about me." That was not the truth but I got away with it. The bell rang for the end of the day and I started walking home, alone.