Chapter 27

Hii. I'm gonna start pre-writong these stories since I'm on like an 8 hour car journey so expect consistent updates and then none for like a month. I have a vague idea of what I'm gonna a be writing these next few chapters. Anyways yall Enjoy this chapter. Tw- swearing

Dabi's Pov:

I hear the same annoying alarm clock sound at 6am per usual. I got up and dressed and went downstairs. I grabbed my phone off the kitchen counter and left. It was about 7:30, Shoto had gone to daycare early cause mum needed to go to work. I locked the house and walked to school.

"Hi Dabi!"

I heard from behind me. I looked back, Tomura practically jumped on me hugging me. I hugged him back.

"You alright."

He nodded at me letting go. We both walked into the school where an exocted Toga rushes over to us.

"DABI! TOMURA! I HAVE TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!!!"

She stood infront of us.

"Mhm. What's the matter"

I asked.

"Sooo... I haven't asked anyone else from our group but can you come to the beach for the end of year? Just for like fun."

I looked at Tomura. He smiled.

"Uhh well it depends what day. But I'm pretty sure I can."

I looked at Tomura who then gave me that sort of look as if to say 'please come' so I agreed

"I'll check what days I can do cause I'll have to babysit shoto some days."

Toga gave a wide grin.

"Great. I'll see you soon. I'm gonna ask everyone else!"

She rushed off.

Togas POV:

I found Takeyama in her usual spot studying for next years exams? I swear to god she is mental. Next years exams? I skipped over to her.

"Hey Toga, what do you need?"

She put her book down and looked up at me.

"Soo. Me, Tomura and Dabi are going to the beach to celebrate the end of the year and I was wondering if you could join?"

She looked up at me.

"The beach, just for fun? Can I bring books?"

I rolled my eyes.

"As long as you're not studying"

She sighed

"Fiiiiine"

I smiled at her and gave her a biiiiiig hug.

"Thank you!!"

I rushed off trying to find someone else to ask.

"TWICEEEE!!!"

I heard him sigh and look at me.

"Sooo can you cone to the beach over the summer. So like it's me, Dabi, Tomura and Takeyama so far."

He sighed again.

"Okay whatever."

I squealed in exictment and he rolled his eyes.

"Now go away"

I rushed off to find the other two. Akaguro atsuhiro. I find them both sitting in a classroom talking.

"Akaguro! Atsuhiro! I need to ask you something!"

They both looked at me

"Fire away.!

I heard Atsuhiro call back.

"So over the summer everyone else is going down to the beach do yall wanna come if you're free!"

"Yes!!! I love the beach!"

Akaguro shouted back at me.

"Amazing. I'll see you later."

I rushed off to find Dabi and Tomura. I couldn't find them so I just assumed they were fucking in the bathrooms or something. I walked back to my registration class and waited for people to show up.

Hii. This is the end of the chapter. Like I said in the beginning of the chapter I have a vague Idea of the next chapter but that's it for now. Hope yall Enjoy this short chapter, longer ones are on their way. 594 words. Don't forget to vote x