Chapter 14

Sorry the last chapter was so depressing lol. It was sooo long. I re-read it to check if there were any spelling error's so they've been fixed Bahaha. Anyway Enjoy xx TW: Swearing, Hospital.....

Tomura's Pov:

It was so scary. The ride to the hospital. I was in the ambulance with Dabi of course. I wasn't going to leave him on his own. Although he may not remember a lot. Just like when I was in the hospital. Scary times I guess. We pulled up the hospital, I rushed into the hospital room with all the paramedic's and Dabi. I watched slightly confused as to what to do while they were calling for doctors and other people to help. It was all really quite confusing. I watched them put him on oxygen machines and heart monitors. They gave him treatment and about an hour things had settled down. I was sitting in a chair next to him holding his hand while he slept. I watched him for a while until I heard voices bursting through the door. I heard Takeyama shushing everyone but they just ignored her. I saw toga run in and practically jump on Dabi squeezing him into a tight hug.

"I love you so much. Don't give me a fright like that again."

She practically shouted in his face while she cried. Atsuhiro pulled her off and Dabi just smiled. He must have woken up when Toga practically scream at him. Twice stood in the doorway with Takeyama and Akaguro.

"Ha, you look like shit."

Twice just laughed.

"Shut up Twice, you look like shit every single day so be quiet."

Takeyama told him. I looked at Dabi who already looked exhausted.

"Oh no he won't be able to come out this weekend?"

Which was the biggest of Toga's concerns.

"I'm sure if he's well out of the hospital and up to it he'd love to come."

I told them with a friendly smile. Not a lot was said for a while.

"Tomura did he die for a few seconds and they had to do cpr to save him."

Twice asked with a laugh. I watched Takeyama slap him.

"Oh be quiet you silly bitch. Unless you want to leave and you won't be able to see if your only friend is okay. Is that what you want???"

Takeyama said annoyed. A doctor walked in.

"Wow what are you guys doing here nobody is supposed to be in here. He needs rest."

Atuhiro sighed.

"Well sorry sir we were just all really worried about our friend. We'll just kee itdown as to not disturb anyone."

Atsuhiro smiled and the doctor spoke once again.

"Well if I hear you are all misbehaving I will be kicking you out because only he is allowed to be in here. But I never saw this okay?"

While he pointed at me. Twice rolled his eye's.

"Yeah whatever."

He said before Takeyama smacked him again.

"Shut up douchebag."

Twice finally learned to shut his gob.

Dabi's Pov:

I woke up not really remembering much. I remember what happened but after the took me away from those stupid older years everything was just blank. I watched Tomura with a nervous expression while he was still holding my hand. I smiled. Everyone was clearly excited. Especially Toga who came in sobbing and also went out sobbing. She new I was okay she just didn't want to leave. They stayed for about an hour until a doctor kicked them out after twice was being an idiot. I waved at them and then Tomura looked at me.

"You look exhausted."

He told me as if I didn't already know.

"That's because I am."

I said with a soft sile.

"It was nice of everyone to come and see you."

"Yeah. Toga and Twice were really noisy though."

Tomura laughed.

"Well you know how excited Toga was? And Twice is just a nob."

"I really wished I saw how much Toga was sobbing when se walked in."

"She looked awful."

I laughed a bit.

"You should get some sleep. Don't worry I'm not going anywhere. I will stay here with you all night if you need?"

He never failed to make me smile.

"That would be nice."

"Then that's what it shall be. I will sit in this chair and watch you all night"

He said with a Shakespearian accent.

"I never said watch. You can sleep as well."

He laughed. He was telling me how my parents came with Fuyumi, Shoto and Natsuo. I heard that Shoto was very excited and rushing around telling me story's from school while I was asleep. My father stood in the corner staring at me annoyed in Tomura's words. But that isn't unusual for the 2 pro hero. They left after a while since Shoto was getting bored of doing nothing and they would come tomorrow. I smiled at Tomura after he told me this before going into a dep sleep.

Heyy guys. I really hope this chapter wasn't as boring as it was to write it, if that makes sense. Anyway 817 words. Don't forget to vote and I hope you enjoyed xx