Introduction!

Hi!! Welcome back, my previous reader, if you are a new reader to my page, Welcome!

I'm just here to let you know the warning again, and to break down some of the things in this book, it might be confusing...idk how, but just incase I will do this anyways.

First Order of Business- This book is not yet edited, I tend to be a very busy person, so it's not edited yet. When I wrote this I scanned through to make sure I could get the major things I might have missed, but some things may still be off. Please, be patient and guess what words are if I misspelled any.
You may comment to help me know where to edit, but don't be rude and don't make that your main goal! Read the book, if the misspellings or writing is that bad then please tell me. If it is not then don't, I don't want you to miss important things by helping me edit.

Second Order Of Business- I don't have specific times to upload chapters, I just do it based off views and comments, or how I feel that day. It won't be longer than a few weeks though, for sure.

Third Order Of Business- Be nice, be respectful, and don't hate!! If you hate the book, then leave. I happen to be a nice and reasonable person, so I really won't care if you don't like it. I respect you and love you anyways. I will be even nicer and block you if needed. ☺️

Now, things you need to know:

Warnings-

𝖲𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
𝖥𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖠𝖻𝗎𝗌𝖾
𝖲𝖾𝗅𝖿𝖧𝖺𝗋𝗆
𝖣𝖾𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖪𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖬𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖲𝗆𝗎𝗍
Panic Attacks
•Fear
•Age Gap
•Mature language/ Scene

Mate Ball- This ball is mentioned only a few times, in the beginning and somewhere in the later chapters. I think it's explained well, but if you don't understand, know that this is to help the selected creatures find their mates.

Side Note- In the book I mention Faes and werewolves not getting along with each other, that's true, but it's not a big thing. They still are around each other and there is nothing going on between the two.

Clothes- The main character isn't used to nice thing, and she also doesn't have the proper names for words. When she says under shirt, or "he unclipped my shirt", "my tiny shirt", usually it means her bra, along with "tiny shorts that reach my very high thighs" that is underwear. Please read this now so you won't be confused.

Mating Season- In MY book, even if you have found your mate and have mated, you still go through mating seasons. They are intense and forceful, the more powerful the being the more stronger the force is. You only feel your mating season if you have a mate! The seasons are not always the same...it's like an irregular menstrual cycle, if that helps. 😂

Children- I know a lot of readers hate children, but the MC has a little child. It's not hers...you'll grow to realize how they connect when you read. But, Do not have a panic attack and worry, it is just a child, not little devil....well...kind of, but children can be so sweet sometimes!

Tribrid- Alcinder is the only tribrid from his family's blood. He has siblings, but the curse only fell on him. His mother's parents were greedy, they wanted power, so they asked the gods to create a powerful child for them. The wish was granted and all of their children became hybrids. The Gods overestimated themselves and created a tribrid. Alcinder's mother is a hybrid and his father is a wolf, together they made their first born a tribrid. The rest of their children are hybrids.

Gods and Alcinder- They hate each other.

Pregnancy- During pregnancy Alcinder's mother became a powerful Fae. She was the most powerful because of birth, no one knows how or why their powers change, but it happens....that's important for you to know.

If anything else if confusing just comment and I'll be there.

I believe that is it for now, so get comfortable and get ready for this crazy, fictional adventure. 🤪