Race

Bill's pov:

That slutty bitch couldn't fucking deal with not having somebody to touch her for just a few minutes. The moment I didn't giver her attention, she resorts to another dude.
I was so fucking angry that I killed a nearly innocent man. Well he was innocent in the eyes of the police but not mine. He touched Scarlett and even more than just that. Scarlett is mine and only I get to do what I want with her.
I grabbed the arm that she didn't have on her cheek and pulled her outside.
Everything was a little foggy and unclear but it was clear enough that I could see where I was going.

"Tom, Georg, Gustav! Lets have a little fun!" I shouted. It had been a while since we all had done a race. Probably since we found Britney. She hated the races and always fought back when we tried to get her in my car. Eventually I got tired of her fighting and just decided to do some other fun things with her.
It was her own fault.
Tom, Georg and Gustav came out of the bar with theyre girls in hand. They went into the backseat while I tried to push Scarlett into my car. She fought back just like Britney did.

"This will be a lot easier if you don't fight back Scar." I said and finally managed to get the door closed. I went into the drivers seat and checked if the others were ready.
We all drove to where we usually start a race and I put my hand to the window so they all could see. I put one finger down at a time and when we were dowm to zero, we sped down the road.
I had forgotten how much I loved the adrenaline and to see everything pass by me so quickly. And I always won anyway. I looked into the mirror to see if Scarlett liked it as much as me. But to my surprise, it didn't look like she liked or hated it. She was completely blank. I couldn't see any emotion on her face.
I clenched my hands around the wheel so hard that my knuckles turned white and stepped harder on the gas. Now I was mulitple meters in front of Tom's car which was the closest to mine.
Today I don't even feel like giving them a chance. The most important thing right now is to get Scarletts attention. I need some kind of emotion on her face. And if it didn't turn out to be happiness, then I would make it pain instead.

Scarlett pov:

I looked into the mirror to see Bill's angry face. I didn't know why he was suddenly so angry, and I almost didn't even care. All I could think about was the innocent man that I just killed. Well I didn't kill him myself but I made Bill kill him, so Justins blood is on my hands too.
And he seemed like such a nice guy too. He could have had a family or a great job. Or he could have lived long enough to get that. But thanks to me, that will never happen.
And thanks to Bill, I will never get my life back again.
I looked behind me to try and see where the others were. I spotted Taylor in the backseat of Tom's car but the others were not in my sight. I could see Georg and Gustavs cars but not them.

"Why do you do this?" I asked Bill quietly, still looking out the back window. I felt the car slow down a little and looked to see if he was okay.
The tight grip around the wheel has loosened when he heard my voice but his face was still filled with rage.

"Because we can." He simply said, and I didn't bother asking for more than that. I knew he wouldn't give me an actual answer.
I sat down normally and looked out the window, still thinking about Justin.
The car suddenly stopped and I looked to see why. Bill had won the race and the others came to a stop shortly after. Bill stepped out of the car and stomped over to my side, pulling me out of the car and slamming me into the outside of it.
I gasped a little but didn't want to give him the satisfaction of him seeing me in pain.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET YOUR ATTENTION!?!" He shouted into my face. I closed my eyes and tried to turn away from him. But he grapped my face woth his hand and made me look at him.
But I didn't give him an answer.

"ANSWER ME!" He shouted. I stayed quiet, a single tear falling from my eye. He looked at the tear and his face softened. He let go of the tight grip around my face and wiped away the tear before walking away, giving up.
When he was out of sight, I let out a sigh of relief. But for some reason, I just couldn't stop wanting him to do it again. I wanted him close to me. I wanted his attention.
But why did he always have to be so damn rough with me? Can't he just be gentle once in a while so I actually want to stay?
I looked around to see where I was and noticed the hotel I had a room in. I checked if anybody even looked my way and they didn't. So I walked to the hotel trying not to get noticed.
I went into my hotelroom and took a quick shower and managed to take my makeup off and wash my face.
It wasn't very late and I wasn't very tired, but I needed to escape. Escape reality.
I sat down on a chair in the corner that I surprisingly had never used before, and took out a cigarette in silence.
I sat there and smoked in completely silence while I tried to think straight. Bill had killed for me. More than once. So why did he always treat me so badly? Is this how he treats Britney? That is just another big reason why I should help her escape in any way she wants me to. I just can't figure out how. Bill could take away everything from me if he felt like it, but he could also give me everything I wanted. Maybe I just need some time to figure out how to make him give me what I want?

...