Bloody mess

I looked at Josephine with pity. She had to be younger than me but yet she still fell into Georgs trap. Poor girl.

"I'm Scarlett." I said. I wanted to give her a handshake but I was too far away still in the bed.

"Yeah, I know. You seem more slutty than I thought you would be." She said with an evil smile. All of my pity for her was lost in those few seconds it took her to say that sentence. My friendly smile faded into disgust. My first thought was that she deserved it.
I rolled my eyes at her and looked away. Down at my wounded hand.

"I heard you did that yourself. Why would you do that?" She asked and took some steps closer.

"Good question." I said and looked over at Bill with an evil look. He shrugged and looked at the back of Josephines hair with confusion.

"Well I hope we can be good friends." She said. I could smell the poison from her. She was a snake and only deserved the pain Georg would give her sooner or later. She would regret ever laying eyes on him.

"Get the fuck out, I need to rest." I said and waved my hand at her like she was a fly that annoyed me a little too much.

"Bitch..." She whispered as she turned around and grabbed Georgs hand on the way out. And Georg actually followed her. I had never seen any of them actually obey a girl.
When she left the room, I was alone with Bill. I hated just looking at his annoyingly beautiful face.

"Why does Georg need a new girl, especially a girl like her?" I asked Bill, hoping he was in a good mood today. Bill walked a little closer to me.

"Laura is pregnant. Twins, and she wants to keep them so Georg can't use her like Tom or Gustav uses Taylor and Mary." Bill said. I already knew Laura was pregnant, but I was really hoping that it wouldn't change anything. But by the sounds of it, she would have to get killed sooner or later.

"Will you kill her then?" I asked, my voice grainy. I already knew the answer.

"I won't. Georg will." He said. I managed to look at his eyes. My pulse went down and my whole body calmed down as I fell in love with him all over again just by his eyes. And then I couldn't look away again.
His face looked calm. Calmer than I'd ever seen him before. There was a slight half faced smile on his mouth and his eyes made me thinn that he loved me too. Luring me right into his trap once again. He just looked so perfect. He could be an angel. Or satan.

"You should tell Georg to kill Josephine instead. She will destroy me, Mary and Taylor. Possibly also Laura if she isn't already destroyed." I said. I knew the kind of girl Josephine was. And I knew that she would ruin everything I had worked for to try and help the other girls and she would break us girls both mentally and physically.

"What do you mean?" Bill asked. He looked actually confused.
I sighed and tried to explain.

"Well, she's the kind of girl who will tell lots of small lies to you boys about us girls, and you will belive her because shes attractive to you all. And then eventually you will slowly start to hate us and think that girls like Josephine are the only right girls to have. And you will kill us off and find more girls like Josephine. And trust me, if you find three more girls like Josephine and put them in a position where they need to be with each other every day, they will destroy each other." I said and finally ended the speech. I didn't know if it even made sence to a man, but I had been dealing with girls like her for my whole life.
He nodded and looked away for a few seconds.

"I can't do anything about it, it's all Georg now." Bill said and got up. His gentle face was now gone again. My body went cold. It was a trick. He just wanted me to feel more comfortable and now that I do, he's back to normal.

"Fuck you." I said quietly, hoping a little that he didn't hear me. But he did.

"What did you say?" He asked and grabbed my face. I grunted a little and looked at him with teary eyes.

"Fuck... you!" I shouted into his face. And then he let go of my face only to slap me so hard that I saw black dots. I put my hand on my cheek. I could already feel it getting warmer and bigger. My head was spinning and I had to close my eyes so I didn't throw up. I took deep breaths to deal with the pain and nausea, but it wasn't enough. I sat up on the side of the bed when I felt the vomit rising in my throat.

"Get out Bill." I said quietly as I ran to the bathroom. I managed to sit down on my knees in front of the toilet before I threw up. With my wounded hand I couldn't hold my hair back. But Bill didn't do as I said and came to help me with my hair. I couldn't understand why.
I sat there for a little, trying to catch my breath and still holding onto my cheek.

"Thanks." I said to Bill quickly and pushed his hands off my head. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. My cheek was red and purple and swollen and my eye was becoming bloodshot.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked Bill and looked at his reflection. He smiled and scuffed.

"There's nothing wrong with me, I just like getting what I want when I want it." He said and stepped closer, his feminine figure towering over me. He took my wounded hand in his and started to unwrap it.

"What are you doing? No, I don't wanna see it!" I said and tried to move his hand away from me. But when that didn't work out so well, I just turned my face the other way so I couldn't see it. It was hard enough knowing what was underneath, but actually seeing it. That I wouldn't be able to do. Not so soon.

"Woah. Does it still hurt?" He asked, his grip getting more gentle and loose.

"Yes, of course it fucking hurts. Please wrap it again." I said, still looking away.

"No you have to see this shit." Bill said with laughter in his voice as he grabbed the bottom of my face again and tried to move me.

"No!" I said and closed my eyes. He managed to turn my face but not open my eyes.

"Look at it Scarlett!" He shouted at me and slapped me again. This time om the other cheek and not as hard.

"Fuck!" I said to myself as I slowly opened my eyes. I closed them again when I saw the blurry light. And then carefully opened them again and looked at my hand in Bill's.

"Oh my fucking god!"

...