What did he do?

I slept for almost 12 hours and woke up to the sun blinding me. I grunted and turned on my bed. I forgot where I was. I gasped and sat up in the bed. I was still naked with the towel around me and my hair was a mess. But I didn't care. I couldn't bring myself to do anything about it. So I went into the bathroom and put it up in a loose ponytail. I sighed and stared at my face in the mirror.

"What do I do with you?" I said, talking to myself. I took my black eyeshadow and tried to make a new and more alive looking me. It looked horrible with my shaking hands, so I just smudged it with my fingers and fixed the edges with a piece of cotton with water on.
A thick layer of mascara and some lip balm did the rest.

"That'll have to do it." I said to myself and walked out of the bathroom.

"Ciggarettes!" I shouted when the craving came to mind.

"Alcohol." I sighed. I looked everywhere in the hotel ro hopefully find some kind of alcohol. I ended up finding a cheap bottle of wine and downed it.
I would have asked Bill for ciggarettes but I couldn't. So I found my fake ID and went to the nearest store. It wasn't hard convincing the man behind the counter to give me a packet of ciggarettes. I paid and left the store as quickly as I could. I put a ciggarette in my mouth and lit it taking a deep breath in and out. The relief was so nice that I almost smiled. Bill or Tom or anybody that could hurt me wasn't in sight. I felt free there. I took a short slow walk while smoking and felt that my body had relaxed more. My mind too. I realized that the men they had killed were bad. Just like them. And they probably deserved to die anyway, so why be sad? Why let it get so deep into my head? I should just let it go and move on with my life.
Forget Bill's beautiful eyes. Forget about the appartment they gave me.
I will get a job and get my own appartment and live normally like I did before my ex.
But what about Britney? I forgot about Britney. I promised I would save her. And Laura and Mary too. And what about Taylor? Was she okay?
I felt a strong urge to find them and figure out a way to get them away from Bill and the others, but all the ideas I had would risk my own life. They told me to run. So should I be a good friend and risk my own life to save them, or should I just do what they told me to?
I threw the small bit of ciggarette I had left on the ground and stepped on it before going inside the hotel.
I sat down on the bed and turned on the TV. There was nothing interesting but it did keep my mind occupied.
Somebody knocked on the door. It was gentle and not desperate. So I didn't see the big danger of opening the door. But when I opened it, I saw Taylor with a red and puffy face.

"What's wrong?" I asked and let her in. Suddenly I didn't care if Bill would find me or if she was a spy. I couldn't close the door in front of her when she clearly needed me.

"I can't deal with Tom anymore." She cried on my shoulder.

"What did he do?" I asked really hoping that it was something she could recover from. She pulled away and looked at me. There was something in her eyes that seemed like words. And suddenly I understood. She didn't need to tell me. I knew he raped her.

"Oh no he didn't." I said, and pulled her into a hug again. I didn't know her very well but I couldn't bare seeing her this way. And thinking that it probably happened to Britney as well. And maybe Laura and Mary too. I had to comfort her when she needed it.

"Were you a virgin?" I asked. I could feel her nodding but she didn't talk.

"I'm sorry." I said and stroked her fiery hair over and over again.

"Do you wanna stay with me for the night?" I asked her. I didn't care about the risk. It would be nice to have her around. I wouldn't too lonely or bored and we could help each other.

"Oh thank you so much Scar." She said and wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug. She squeezed the air out of me until I couldn't breathe.

"I can't breathe." I said. She let go of me and wiped her tears.

"Sorry." She said with an awkward yet adorable smile.

"That's okay." I said and helped her wipe the tears. I found some makeup remover to take off the messed up makeup she had on and some makeup to just quickly re-do it.
We watched TV together for hours and hours. Told each other jokes and cheered each other up. We fell asleep in each others arms for comfort. She had been through so much already and I could feel it. I hadn't yet so I could comfort her. I realized that no matter how much I wanted to escape Bill, I couldn't run from these girls. They deserve a better life and I could at least try and help them.
Running isn't an option anymore.

...