Whether she wants it or not

Blood flew out everywhere and made a pool on the floor. I clung to Bill as I watched Tom pull out his phone and call someone.

"Such a waste of a beautiful face." Tom said, leaning down to Taylor on the floor. He grabbed her face and gave her a kiss before leaving the room while talking on the phone. I kept standing there in shock, looking at Taylor's lifeless body.

"We should leave." Bill said and tried to move me but I was frozen stuck in place. I didn't want to move. I knew that if I left now and tried to think of something else, it would feel less real and I would forget the meaning of Taylor. So I stayed, trying to take it all in and not forget that she died. I couldn't just forget her.
I let go of Bill against my own will. Walked all the way over to Taylor's dead body and got down on my knees beside her. And I just looked at her. Hoping she would blink or move just a little. But she was dead and didn't move at all.

"Scarlett, we need to get out before..." Bill just got to say before the door flew open and sirens sounded outside.

"The cops are almost here! Get the fuck out!" Someone shouted. I didn't care who. I didn't know his voice, I just looked at Taylor.

"Scarlett! Come on!" Bill shouted and pulled on my arm to force me up. I let him, but I didn't take my eyes off of Taylor until we were out the door. A group of men covered in something that basically looked like plastic bags, ran into the house.

"Who are they?" I asked, strangely calm compared to how I felt on the inside.

"I'll explain later." Bill said, not so calm as he pushed me into his car.
I sat there in silence, looking back at the group of people running in and out, two or three of them carrying Taylor out. I wanted to keep looking at her for longer. It hurt. Everything about this hurt so badly. More than anything before.

Tom's pov:

Taylor is now done with. It's been cleaned up since the police haven't caught us yet. She is now gone forever and it's such a relief. Now I don't have to get her food or water or even keep her alive. Now all I need to focus on is ruining Scarlett once again. Keep the pain in her.
Bill is soft with her now so he won't hurt her anymore. So I'll have to do that myself.
I have broken her with Taylor's death, but that will eventually dissapear if Bill keeps comforting her and taking the pain off her shoulders.
Another way I know how to hurt her is to bring back trauma. Bill raped her. That took a really big toll on her of course. And I fucked her which caused shitloads of trouble. Maybe that's the answer. I just fuck her again. Whether she wants it or not.

Bill's pov:

I knew that Tom fucked up this time. I knew it would hurt Scarlett more than any of us, but I didn't know that it would hurt her this bad. But it's easy to see on her face that this is too much for her.

"Scar, I wish you didn't have to see that. I'm sorry." I said, trying to comfort her somehow. I could see it didn't work so I just shut up.

We drove until we got to a place that seemed less dark than where we lived. I stopped the car in front of a nice looking restaurant that light cheer her up or calm her down. But she didn't move when I parked. I put my hand on her thigh to signal that we should get out of the car.

"Scarlett. Please talk to me." I said quietly, doing the best I could not to bring back some trauma in her head by my voice. She finally looked at me.

"I wanna go home and sleep. Next to you." She said with tired, sad eyes.

"Scar... we can't go home. Not yet. Georg will call me when we can go home. Until then we'll have to do something else or find a hotel." I said, trying not to dissapoint her. I wanted to grant her wish, but it was too dangerous.

"Then find a hotel." She said, sounding slightly angry. I didn't wanna upset her even more so I did what she said and started the car to find the closest good enough hotel. It took a while until I found one acceptable enough. And money was never a problem.
So we went inside the hotel and I got a room for us.

"You just get ready for bed, I have to call Tom to see where he is." I said. She nodded and I went out on the hallway to talk with Tom. I didn't want her to hear any of it. No matter what we said.

Scarlett pov:

I went into the bathroom in the hotel and started washing my face with what I could find. I could smell myself so I took a shower. A quick one just to get the worst sweat and blood and dirt off me. And when I stepped out and the door was still open, I could hear Bill talking on the phone. He didn't want me to hear but it was easy to. I couldn't help it. I had to listen to it.

"Find your own hotel." I heard Bill angrily say.

"I wont let you anywhere near Scarlett right now." A long pause.

"You would never. Just please leave us alone for now." Bill said and apparently hung up the phone. He stopped talking but didn't come back inside the hotel room. And not many minutes later, I heard shouting from the hallway. A loud bump and then it stopped. I stopped drying myself and waited for something. I didn't know what. Just something. And then the door finally opened. But it wasn't Bill. It was Tom.

...