Ever been stalked before?

I knew from the start that there was something evil about Josephine. It was just too much for me to be able to do anythung about it. I was high on some random drug Georg gave me but I still needed to do something about her.
I pushed Bill to the side and out of the door to get back to the break room where Josephine was. Mary and Taylor were gone and I didn't care where they were. It didn't matter right now.
Tom looked at me worried but I didn't care. I ignored him, Georg and Gustav and looked straight at Josephine.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked her. She looked somewhat pleased. Like she thought I would finally accept her and become her friend or something like that.
She smiled annoyingly as she got up from the couch and walked towards me, her heels clicking on the way. Her skirt was short. Could almost see the bottom of her butt. And it was with cheetah print. Her top was see through and you could see her bright red bra underneath it.

"Wanna apologise?" She asked, closer to my face than I was comfortable with. I didn't even bother to answer. Why would I?
I looked at my right hand. That one I couldn't use for anything. Then I looked at my left hand. Only the arm was wounded. I could somewhat use the hand. But I'm right handed so punching wouldn't even be near as hard as I wanted. So I went over to the stove and took a pan. Walked back in front of Josephine who looked very confused, and smacked the pan into her face. I didn't need much muscle for her to fall to the floor.

"What.. the fuck..." She said, clearly almost passing out. She had blood running from her hairline, one of her eyebrows and a deep cut into her cheekbone that slowly turned blue around it. And then she passed out.

"Dammit!" Georg complained and grunted as he forced himself to get up from the couch. He took her arms and dragged her across the floor to the couch. He picked her up and laid her down on the couch and continued whatever he was doing before. I put the pan back on the stove and left the room again.
Bill was standing right outside the door and followed me back to my room.

"What did you do?" He asked, sounding almost excited.

"I slapped her in the face with a frying pan." I said proudly as I walked into my hospital room.

"I don't think Josephine wrote that. I've been with her for days straight, I haven't seen her writing anything." Bill said as I sat down on my bed. My left arm hurt like hell but the drugs helped a little.

"Then who?" I asked Bill with blurry eyes. The drugs were starting to make me tired.

"Ever been stalked before Scarlett?" He asked like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"No, of course not." I said like he was supposed to already know that.

"Well then this might be your first time." He said with a slight evil smile. I looked at him confused, and then everything went dark and I passed out on the bed.

***

My head started to stir out of nowhere. I felt like there were thousands of flies around my head and I needed it to stop. I moved my head side to side trying to make it stop, and then I was awake enough to opene my eyes. No flies. It was all in my head.
The noises stopped and I could finally calm down.

"Oh thank god your finally awake! Two major things have happened since you passed out. Gustav is getting tired of Mary and has been going a lot out with this russian girl Svetlana. Shes actually okay in my opinion. But we need to find out how to help Mary before Gustav kills her. Also, theres a doctor who needs to tell you something." Taylor said from my side. I turned my head to look at her as I processed what she just said.

"How long... was I out?" I asked, my voice almost not there.

"Well, at least three days but I don't have count exactly." She said with a sorry look in her eyes.

"Is my arm and hand healed now finally?" I asked without looking down at them.

"It's getting closer!" She said excitedly and lifted up my right hand in front of my vision. It was wrapped but not as tightly or thickly as before and there was no blood behind it trying to escape. And it didn't even hurt. It mostly just scratched.
Taylor laid my hand down and lifted my other arm to reveal that it wasn't wrapped anymore. There were small white stickers all the way dowm the line but the blueness around it was turning more yellow and closer to my skin tone. I couldn't help but smile at the nightmare finally being almost over.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed and laughed to myself. Taylor got up from the chair with a smile.

"I'll go get that doctor to get it over with." She said still smiling as she walked out. And while I waited, I had lots of time to think. Too much time to think. I started thinking about how long it actually had been since I was awake and what could have happened to Taylor and Mary while I wasn't there. And if Bill hated me now or if Tom got tired of waiting for me.
But all those thought dissapeared when the door opened and distracted me.

"Good to see your awake!" The doctor said. She had brown hair put up in a ponytail and a white gown.

"I have something that I want you to both see and hear. Do you want her to stay?" She asked pointing to Taylor. I nodded and the doctor found some kind of screen to put beside me.

"Now, before I do anything, I have to tell you... youre pregnant."

...