What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

I laid on the ground for a little while longer. Getting my air back and thinking about all the things I could do to her. And would do to her.
I looked at her high heels as she just stood with her back turned to me and waited for the cars to come back. I took my chance.
I quietly and weakly lifted my body up with my arms and got onto my feet. A strong stabbing pain in my stomach made me lean over and whimper. Not loud enough that she heard it. I sucked it up and stood up straight as the blood kept soaking my clothes.
I looked at my shaking hands and decided that I was too weak to just hit her. I needed something heavy if I should do any damage.
I quietly tip toed over to the closest car and took something from it. It was loose and heavy so I could use it. Hopefully the person wouldn't miss it.
I stepped behind Josephine without her noticing, and stalled for a little. Just so she couldn't see it coming. And then when I could hear the cars were on the way back and people started to scream again, I took the biggest swing I could and hit the hard metal against her temple. She screamed and fell to the ground, immediatly starting to cry like a little baby. Blood ran down her face and into her hair. Some of it on the floor as well.

"That was my last baby you bitch! You will regret this. I promise I will make your life a living hell if Georg hasn't already done that!" I screamed into her face. She kept crying and screaming for Georg. And not long after, Georg came to the rescue but didn't do anything.
All he did was reach out to her to take his hand and she did. He lifted her up and she dramaticly fell into his arms like a princess.

"Get rid of her! She tries to kill me!" She complained and held a hand over her forehead just like if she was in a movie.

"I'll get you home." Georg said and gave me a look before turning around. I could see on his face that he knew she was a bitch. Maybe all she was good for was fucking?

I saw Bill step out of his car and shout my name. I looked in his direction but couldn't move. My legs and stomach were cold and the wounds on my arm and hand started to hurt again. Everything started to spin as I watched Bill walk closer to me. He looked at me worriedly and when he saw that there was actually something wrong, he started to run. And right when I was about to fall, he caught me in his arms and laid me down on the floor softly.

"What happened?" He said loudly as a big group of people formed around us. I tried to look at him but he seemed blurry. I opened my mouth to speak but all I could get out was two words.

"The baby." I said and held my hand over my stomach. I had been so furious at Josephine that I forgot to process the loss of my only child left. And Bill made me realize the reality of the situation. The baby was lost forever. Both of them. Just gone. I never gave them names or saw them grow up. Bill never got to be a dad.
And I could still see the sadness that formed on has face as well.

"I'm sorry Scar, I'll take you to the hospital." Bill said and gave me a soft kiss on my forhead before ordering people to help him get me to his car. But all I could focus on was him. I let the people lift me up as I just looked at Bill's face. That soft feeling of his lips on my skin and the sweet words. I had never felt so loved before.

Bill's pov:

"MOVE, COME ON FASTER!" I shouted at the people helping me carry Scarlett to my car. I took her out of their grip and put her in the backseat. I ran to the front and got in, not caring about where the rest of the group was. All that was important was to get Scarlett back to the hospital, once again, so she didn't bleed out. At that time I didn't care about how it happened, I just knew she needed help. A lot of help.
While I drove as fast as I could to the hospital, I kept thinking. I was panicking I think.
I can't lose her...
I won't lose her...
I thought. I had never felt that way about anyone. Ever. And it scared me to lose that one person special enough to get the real me out of my shell.
Scarlett is special, and nobody is going to take her away from me. And I am done pushing her away. I will be the man she deserves no matter how much it hurts me to do it.

We got to the hospital and I took her out. She didn't even look alive. She was pale and limp. I couldn't even look at her face. She looked too dead. People ran out of the hospital and took her from my arms and carried her inside. I walked with them and watched her limp body lay there. And I felt tears. Tears for my two lost babies and her.
I was so scared. More scared than I ever have been before. The realization that she could actually die right now, was too much to bare. And I let the tears slip out.
And I let them run until she was out of sight and the doctors tried to bring her back to me.

...