Punishment pt1

"No. If you behave, then it might not seem that way though. I don't want to hurt you, but I have to with the way you act." He said, making me look at him again.
I could tell he was lying. He did enjoy hurting me. He always did.

"Bullshit!" I shouted and slapped him across the face. He didn't move an inch. I could see that I hurt him. His cheek was already turning red. But he didn't care. The fire was back in his eyes which gave me chills. He looked into my soul like he was satan himself.
Before he could have time to slap me back, I slapped him on the other side of his face. He still didn't move. If we were in a cartoon, he would have steam coming out of his nose and ears. And that kind of anger scared me deep into my core and I forgot where I was.

"I'll have to punish you Scarlett, you know that." He said but didn't even touch me. An empty threat.

"I'm done with your bullshit!" I shouted at him when I had gotten enough strength to use my legs again. I tried to run away but he caught me with one arm and pulled me back.

"I guess we'll go to your new home earlier than planned." He whispered into my ear with an evil tone. I was scared. Really scared now.
I knew he could hurt me. He did that before. But what more could he do to me? I guess I will find out scarily soon.

Bill's pov:

She had tried to escape before. She tried to be more powerful than me. She might already believe that she is more powerful than me. I think I need to show her who is actually the most powerful of us.

The anger had been building up inside me for the whole day, and when she slapped me twice, it felt like the end for me. There was nothing she could do to make me more angry.
I needed to take my anger out on something. Or someone.

I dragged her to my car and threw her in the backseat. I didn't care if she had a seatbelt on or not, I just drove. As fast as I could on the way to my house. The others weren't with us so we ended up being alone in the house.
I had wanted her to maybe feel a little bit at home where she would have to live for hopefully years, but this little show of hers had ruined all of that. Now all that matters is to put her in her place.

Scarlett pov:

Bill pulled me out of the car and dragged me inside the house. It was almost big enough to be a small mansion. It was dark inside and he didn't even turn on the lights. The strong grip he held around my wrist was starting to hurt and I kept whimpering as he dragged me into the house. My mind and heart was racing like nothing before and I couldn't control myself.
He stopped in front of the couch in the living room and threw me down on it. I wanted to run but I was frozen in place. I couldn't move and inch.

"Take your clothes off." Bill said. I could still see the anger in his eyes, and I wanted to do what he said to save myself from pain, but I couldn't move. He took that as me being stubborn and his eyes grew more fierce. He leaned down and took my shirt off himself. And then my pants and threw it far away.
I was cold and shaking but I knew I should do something. Anything. Just fucking move Scarlett!
I managed to slap Bill in the face once again and roll out of the couch. My legs weren't really able to hold me up, so I crawled on the floor trying to get away from him. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me a little closer. I held on to the carpet for dear life so he couldn't get me further. But he was tired of my escaping games. He just picked me up from my ground and threw me back down om the couch. I grunted a little.
He pulled his shirt off revealing a set of slightly visible muscles under white skin. I was already mesmerized. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't be tempted to let him do anything to me, and turned my head into a pillow.

"Look at me Scarlett!" He shouted as he crawled on top of me. He put his hand on my chin and moved my head, but I didn't open my eyes.

"Look at me you bitch!" He shouted and slapped me across the face so hard my lip cracked open. A tear fell from my eye as I whimpered from the stinging pain in my face.

"Fuck you..." I whimpered quietly at him. But I still didn't dare to look him in the eyes.

"Gladly." He said with a seductive smirk. I felt his long fingers slide down my stomach and into my underwear. I had already figured out what he wanted with me, and to be fair, I almost wanted it to. But not this way. Not with pain and force and anger. It felt so wrong. I never wanted my first time to be rape.
He slid two fingers inside me making me gasp. It almost stung. His fingers were longer than mine and went deeper than anything ever have.
I whimpered and cried as he moved his fingers in and out, faster and faster.

"Bill, please stop!" I cried out as it got very painful. But he didn't listen of course. My arms had been frozen but now, I couldn't take it anymore. I put a hand on his chest, trying to push him away while trying to take his hand away at the same time. But Bill didn't move an inch. At all.

...