Chapter 5: Desperation 🔞

A/N:Warning - Too smutty
Sorry in advance 🫣

Author's Pov

"Aw... It's okay phi I will buy you an other one for you tomorrow" sky licked off the very trace of the chocolate.

"You have no idea about the chocolate do you?" Prapai thought smirking at the innocent boy.

He waited a bit and leaned into sky smooching for a kiss, Sky noticed it and flicked on prapai on his lips.

"Ouch! Sky... I just wanted a kiss" he said rubbing his lips.

"You are still under punishment, no 'Sky' for you tonight,  no no until I wish" sky moved away from Prapai crossing his arms.

"Ohoo! I sometimes feel like you are being so mean" Prapai said eyeing him.

"Too bad... you have no choice now"

"Am I still under punishment after all these marks you've gave me? Prapai asked with puppy eyes showing the marks on his neck.

Sky expression softened but he put on poker face anyway "Served you right" he stood up and brushed the sand off.

"I'm hungry let's go back and order in"

"Khaab! Husband Ja"

Prapai watched him with fond eyes and followed him to the stay.

.....

Sky came out of his quick shower while Prapai received their order and setting them in plates to eat.

Sky has been experiencing a tingle down there when he was in the shower, he ignored it

Prapai is in the counter area, setting up the food... sky sat on the bed watching him.

"Why is phi looking so sexy right now?"sky thought glaring at him, sky bit his lower lip because of the weird sensations

He went to prapai and leaned against the counter "phi...?

"Are you hungry babe?"

"Kinda" sky looked up and down at Prapai sucking in his lips.

Prapai is busy prying the food pack's seal. Sky wrapped his arms around prapai's waist and burried his face in his back

Prapai instantly knew what sky is trying to do so he decided to mess with him a little.

"It's okay sky you don't have to... I am not upset about earlier, I can wait until you are not mad anymore" Prapai freed himself from sky's hold

Sky pouted at his move but he is getting impatient, he is getting hard at the very sight of prapai.

His heart pacing and cheeks getting warmer, he turned prapai towards him and grabbed his collar gently "Don't you want me P'pai?" He asked looking up at him.

"But a certain boy told me that I won't be getting any 'Sky' tonight!?" Prapai teased sky grazing his lips.

Sky is almost fully hard with just a graze of his fingers on his lips "Phi..."sky pulled him by collar to kiss him.

But Prapai didn't let him, "What do you want sky? Tell me" he asked pulling up sky by his chin.

"You" sky said panting his face almost sweaty