Chapter 27:Playing with fire

Author's Pov

*keyboard clicks*
"That will be 5,390฿, sir" the cashier said, sky gave the girl his credit card, paid the bill and collected the bags.

Prapai would always keep Sky's account flowing with money so that he won't hesitate to buy whatever he wants, he could buy a company if he want to, with the money he has in the back account.

But sky never used the money for anything lavish, he never will. The only reason he allowed Pai to credit the money because he won't stop whining about it.

He made his way out and reached the Parking basement, its already late for grocery shopping and most of the people left already.

*Sky's mobile pings with notification*

"How much you will miss me!" Sky thought Pai messaged him, he took out the phone to check.

It's labelled #Tongchai (Student)
Sir, I think I found where Ploy is, look at these pictures.
Toy shared some pictures of a abandoned building in a dead remote place with a truck parked before it, and a picture of a room where seems a girl trapped in it, she looked a lot like ploy, the pictures were shaky.
I also saw her boyfriend Petch with her, we have to act immediately to save her, I heard them talk about moving her to another place.
Sky: How did you find all this information?
Of course sky asked this as the first question because he is his teacher.
Toy: I have friends who knows how to track and stalk people but that is not important sir.
Sky: Do you have the address?
Toy: Yes sir
Sky: Then we need to go right now, tell me where you are, I'll come pick you.
Toy: No No sir, it's too dangerous to go now, there are so many men, tomorrow night will be best, we can get her when they shift her.
Sky: Looks good, but you be careful, text me tomorrow.
Toy: Thank you sir for helping me save Poly.
Sky: I consider this as responsibility Toy, not help.

........

Sky locked his phone and slid it back into his pocket and when he looked up the Parking area is dead silent with inanimate cars parked in rows.

He looked to all his surroundings and there were no people, "Well, it's late obviously there won't be people doing shopping at this hour" Sky rearranged the bags in his hand and made his way to the second basement to his car.

It was a large parking area and the lights were very dim Sky started to feel little uncomfortable, he's not a nyctophobic but felt anxious.

He started to walk and heard a set of footsteps behind him, he immediately turned back to see who it is, but he found none.

As he was walking past a car he heard a rustle, he ignored it wantedly "God, I need get out of here" he started walking faster his car is only 10 meters away.

This time he heard the two sets of footsteps louder and closer to him, sky walked faster and reached his car, his heart beating fast and panicked with heavy breaths.

He turned around but there was no one in his sight, "Am I hallucinating?" With all the texting with Toy, Sky thought his brain is just messing with him.

Sky opened his car's boot to load the shopping bag, before he could do that, a strong yank to his hair pulled him from his car.

*THUD* "Arghh...!" Sky groaned as his body slammed against the cement wall, he squeezed his eyes as the hit was strong on his back.

He opened his eyes and saw two tall muscular men in black leather jackets, their faces looked new, he never saw them before.

"Who are you" sky asked as he stood back up winning the pain slowly, and strong punch met his cheeks bruising his skin "Aghh!"