Chapter 6: Full filled 🔞🎢

Author's Pov

Prapai tossed and turned in the blankets his hands spread on the bed reaching out to sky, he didn't feel him beside him.

He opened his crusty eyes and the vision cleared, sky is far at the edge of the king-sized bed, turned away might be sleeping soundly.

Prapai smiled to find him "Mia ja" he called Sky pulling his blanket, sky jerked at the call to turn quickly but stopped himself and covered the blanket fully

Prapai got confused and crawled towards him and wrapped his bigger arms and heavy legs, "Mia krub, Good morning" he said in a child's voice in his ears.

Sky blushed in the sheet but didn't reply as he is so embarrassed from last night for his too much behaviour.

"Sky..." Prapai sensed Sky's blushing by his sound of breath, he pulled his blanket but Sky held on to it strong.

"Let me see your face... I like it when you blush"Prapai tried to pull the sheets off his face.

"I'm not blushing" he muttered in the sheets, "Then show your face" Prapai pulled the blanket again.

Sky let go of the blanket, Prapai slide it fully until its barely covering Sky's torso.

Sky looked away with a smiling pout, "Ah! Look who's smiling" Prapai caught him off guard.

Sky curled in embarrassment in his sheets.

Prapai held him in his arms in a bundle of sheets, "Do you remember last night?" Prapai teased sky.

"Mm" Sky closed his face with his hand and smiled.

"The way you said 'please' ugh... its stuck in my head"

"P'pai..." Sky looked at Prapai annoyed but smiled a little

Prapai chuckled at him.

"I just don't understand why I was that horny last night, P'pai I have no idea what got into me" Sky said thinking deeply.

"True!... Last night was amazing... the chocolate indeed works" Prapai muttered

"Chocolate?!, what about it?" Sky asked turning towards Prapai quickly

"Ah it's nothing sky... what do want to eat? Shall we go out for brunch? Prapai sat straight to get off the bed.

"Where do you think you're going? Sky pulled him back by his arm prapai dropped onto the bed.

Sky got on top of Prapai and locked him under his thighs, prapai tried to put poker face but he can't hide his smile, his lips curled up.

"P'pai What did you do? Did you drug me or something?" Sky asked seriously

"Drugs? How could I even get access to them? Believe phi na, I didn't drug you!" Prapai said confidently but his eyes looked wicked.

"What do you mean by you didn't drug me?"

"You drugged yourself... even though I said not to eat the chocolate" Prapai lift his hands not owning a blame.

"That means that chocolate....!" Sky realised his eyes widened.

Prapai raised and moved a bit back to the headboard and pulled Sky into his lap and kissed his chest "But we had an amazing night, no?"

"Aaa... you tricked me phi" Sky ranted and started hitting Prapai with a pillow

"Ow, ow sky" Prapai blocked himself with and then hugged sky closer since it is the only way to control sky"

"Let go... let go of me, you tricked me" Sky pushed Prapai's shoulders, but he didn't manage to move him even a single bit, big giant indeed.