Chapter 14: Morning Cocktail

Author's Pov

Soft beams of light pierce through heavy clouds, the breeze is cool with the tinge of soil smell, rain drops fell on the windows and flowed down drawing silly trails.

Its cold outside, the air-con felt cold even at 28 degrees celsius, chirps of little birds and rain drops on the windows welcomed the day so sweetly.

Prapai tossed and turned in their warm white duvet, he opened his eyes after stretching himself self easing the laze.

He turned his gaze at sky who's sleeping deeply, prapai turned completely towards him, he propped his left hand under his head for a better view.

He couldn't help but smile at the beautiful face he gets to see every morning, he observed every nook of sky's face.

The way his hair tousled over his forehead and moved with light breeze... the way his nose is... and the way he moves him mouth... the particular shade of his lips.

"Uhh.." Prapai scrunched his eyes tightly and fell back as he was whipped by the beauty before his eyes, "I can't control myself... you take my breath away Sky!" He muttered softly.

Prapai turned towards sky again closer this time, "look at you... sleeping shamelessly after absolutely creating a ruckus last night" Prapai pulled a strand of hair from his sleeping face.

"And so careless..." Prapai grazed his fingers under sky's blanket and slide his hands towards his crotch.
He looked at the exposed neck, and couldn't help it anymore.

Prapai buried his mouth into sky's neck while he rubbed sky's length under the duvet.
He kissed and bit the skin under his teeth as he pressed sky firmly.

"Mmhm..." sky moved scrunching his eyes
Prapai continued to suck his neck and stroke his length stronger.

"Mmmhm..." sky moved again feeling the weird sensations on his body but still sleepy, prapai grazed his teeth on the skin and bit it roughly.

"mmt" sky woke up opening his eyes wide as the kisses sting on his neck. He cupped his hand on his neck protecting it from this predator.

"Huiee... phi!! What are you doing..." sky sat up quickly pushing him away, prapai smirked back flirtatiously.

"What?... didn't you like the 'Good morning'?" Prapai cocked his eyebrows smiling.
"What kind of stupid 'Good morning' is that?"
Sky backed away from him tucking the sheets to cover himself.

"The kind that drunk people like" he grinned again.
Sharp pain jolted in sky's head "Arhh... my head hurts" he grabbed his head.

"Mm.. it will hurt for sure" Prapai sat up beside sky.
"What?" Sky asked in confusion.
"Do you remember last night?" Prapai tossed his brows again.

"Last night?..." sky tried to recall but all he remembered was going to the bar with P'Boon, but he can't contemplate whether to tell P'pai about drinking or not.

"I..." Sky didn't finish
"Don't even try" Prapai warned him not to tell lies.
Sky sucked his lip "I went to the bar with P'Boon and after that..." sky tried to remember but nothing popped in his head.

"Do you need help remembering?" Prapai asked leaning into him, Sky didn't answer he stared slightly fearful.

"You came home drunk, high, acted like a child... all your clothes are covered in alcohol... and you know what? .... You clearly begged me to fuck you" Prapai whispered the last sentence.

"Huh??" Sky's eyes grew wider... his mouth dropped at the sentence, he turned quickly and slapped on Prapai's hand.

"Oui!"
"That's not true... You are lying" sky's face flushed
"Oh yes it is true and when I said no, you seduced me... gawd your mouth felt so good" Prapai licked sky's shoulder.