Chapter 19:BlackGlam🫣

Author's Pov

"No no, not this one! Ah... wear this" Sky interrupted Pai who is selecting a tie to wear, "will it look good?" He asked checking his reflection.

"Are you doubting my pick?" Sky asked crossing his arms and leaning over the dresser facing pai, sky is wearing Prapai's large shirt and a short boxer underneath.

Pai scanned him up and down, he smirked "No, Your selection is exquisite, look at me" he pointed himself.
"Oho... full of yourself as always... don't forget anything... I'm gonna go make breakfast"

Sky's milky legs shine as he moved "where do you think you're going?" Pai grabbed him and slammed him on his body.

Pai is in his pressed suit and styled hair, while sky is still in his bed hair and in Pai's wrinkled shirt barely falling down his thighs.

"Why are you not ready yet? Aren't you going to work?" He asked still holding onto his waist tightly. Sky's face is too close to pai's he gulped with wide eyes

"You told that we're going to shopping right?, so I asked the Dean for permission from afternoon, he gave me complete day off instead"

"So thoughtful of him, then... shall I stay back too, maybe we can... you know" Pai slide up sky's shirt and squeezed his waist.

Sky's lips curled up.
"Mm? What do you say" he came even closer and rubbed sky's body tousling the shirt "Don't even think about it" sky pushed him off.

"Oui!" "Just go to work, we will go to shopping when you come back" as Sky was about to walk away.

"Wait!... tie this for me" he asked placing the tie in sky's hand "Can't you do that yourself?"
"Mai krub! My hands refuse to function today, do it for me please"

Pai asked with his puppy face, sky looked at him like he was annoyed but participated anyway, he took the tie. "Sit still na" "Mm Mm" he nodded like a puppy.

As sky is fully concentrated in tying, Pai's hands grew ignorant, he slid his fingertips from sky's knees, grazing his inner thighs then to the back, startling sky.

"Tsk! P'Pai!... If you don't sit still, I won't tie, Im gonna go" sky left the tie and started to walk away "your legs... they are so sexy, I just couldn't stop myself"

Sky looked at him annoyed "Aa aa.. okay I won't do that again... see I'll tuck my hands back" Pai tuck his hands back immediately.

"Mt.. that's better" he continued with the tie, few moments passed,"P'Pai... why did Pakin gave you a gun? Are we going to be in any danger?" Sky asked as he looped the band of cloth in prapai's collar.

"Ter, I already told you, its for safety, simple"
"If its for safety that means there is trouble, am I wrong"

"Come here" Pai made sky sit in his lap "I know you are worried, don't be, Im going to be alright" he pulled sky closer "But"