Chapter 8: Merciless 🔞

A/N:Too Smutty 😏

Author's Pov

"Which Jordan's will P'Payu like?...shall we give him these? Or these?" Sky contemplated between the gifts he bought for everyone, he sat on the floor spreading all the things he bought.

Prapai sat on the couch admiring sky's face and his perfect hands moving between the things, he is too taken away by his charm.

"I will give the green ones to P'Payu and the blue ones to P'Saifa... okay? These will suit both of them since they look alike... what do you say phi?"

"I want to rip you out of those bloody clothes and kiss you all over... I want to bite every inch of the smooth skin of yours" prapai bit his lower lip slightly, his eyes were set on Sky.

"And this Versace cross bag for Rain, this Guccis for plerng and these Vuitton's are for phan, I think they all will like the gifts, chai mai?"

"I want to eat you up and never let you go even you are screaming and pleading, ughh... those eyes of yours sky, the watery look you give me when I drain the life out of you" Prapai's mind swarmed with dirtiest thoughts, he felt himself twitch at the very sight of him.

"PHI?!..."

Prapai blinked and wiggled his head back to earth, "krub?" He looked at sky with a dumb face, he didn't listen to anything that came out of sky's mouth.

"Are you even listening, what are you thinking?" Sky questioned almost angry at his behaviour.

Prapai leaned forward in his couch "I am listening sky!, I'm just lost in your charming looks" he smirked.

Sky gave a deadpan look at him in annoyance.

"You bought all these gifts for everyone, then what about me?... where is my gift?" Prapai held out his hand.

"None for you"

He slapped on his hand, before sky could withdraw Prapai caught him and looked at him with playful eyes.

"If you don't give, then... I'll take it" he pulled sky closer to his face, sky's face turned red immediately but sky put on a poker face regardless."Do you think it's that simple?" Sky wiggled his hand out of Prapai's.

He picked the boxes off the floor and went in to pack them, Prapai followed him into the bedroom and leaned on the doorframe, his hands crossed.

"Do I really don't get any?" Prapai put in his baby face and puppy eyes, sticking out his lower lip.

Sky smiled at himself and came to prapai, " Come sit here" he took prapai's hands and made him sit on a chair before the dresser.

"Close your eyes P'Pai"
"Do I have to?"
"Mm... close them" Sky almost ordered.

A cold sting hit Prapai's neck, he opened his eyes to find an elegant chain, a bar locket with both their initials engraved on it.

"Since you gave me waist chain to claim your ownership, I want to match it with this...to claim My ownership on you"

Sky stood behind Prapai looking into his eyes deeply in the mirror, Prapai's heart swelled for a moment that he could cry.

He reached out for sky's hand and kissed it passionately and plopped him into his lap face to face.

Sky grabbed Prapai's face and kissed him on the forehead sweetly, pai pulled sky closer and planted a light kiss on his lips.