Chapter 21:Out Of Control 🔞

A/N: If I had to describe this chapter it's (TOO MUCH), too much everything 🫣
Keep commenting while you read 🙇🏻‍♀️
When I said too much, I really meant what I mean and plz don't hate me 😬
———————————————————————
Author's Pov

Sky found Prapai in the crowd of expensive people who are dressed in visible money and covered in diamonds and pearls.

The hall is flowing with red long curtains and gold decorations arranged in patterns, there's a big dining table in the center of the hall and its filled with lavish foods.

Prapai walked towards him along with the man they met earlier, but the expression on Pai's face is sharp with hints of anger and upset.

Prapai didn't say anything, he pulled Sky into his hold and wrapped his arm around him, he kept staring at someone distant.

Sky found the expression on Pai's face and looked towards the direction, which he was staring intensely at Forty, their gaze locked in rivalry.

Sky is clearly scared about Prapai right now, he has been very jealous and possessive lately and he is going lengths to teach him lessons, but sky kept finding himself in the same mistakes again and again.

"God!...Save me" Sky looked at Prapai, his expression is completely opposite to calm, "P'Pai?" He tried to peel his attention from Forty, Pai looked at Sky fiercely.

*cling-cling* a tap of a spoon on a champagne glass caught everyone's attention, everyone looked at the source direction, Pakin in his Rich-Maroon suit stood at the head of the dinner.

"Please... everyone take your seat at the table"
Everyone started rustling and sat in their assigned chairs, Prapai sat on the right side of the table and sky sat next to him.

Sky's slit pants fell to his sides exposing his thighs under the table, he sat overcoming his discomfort from the thing that's been stretching him since the evening.

"Thank you everyone for coming to this party, and blessing my daughter on her birthday" Everyone chatter and greeted his daughter who is celebrating her 18th birthday.

"And also I want to tell you that I'm handing over my responsibilities to the people I trust the most, many businesses are handled by my brothers and I want to add Prapai! As he is taking the responsibilities of the Car and Bike Races we place"

"What... who is he"
"He looks inexperienced"
"Pakin is making a mistake trusting newbies"
"I don't think he knows anything"

People started chattering and murmuring about Prapai, "Let the whispers of doubt be the background noise to my actions. Judge me by what I achieve, not by the silly skepticisms."

Prapai hushed the crowd with one answer, everyone went silent "Ha ha ha... My boy!!" Pakin patted on his shoulder.

"This is what I was talking about, don't hurry to judge him fellas, he is talented" Pakin raised the glass and toasted the dine.

People began to eat their courses and Pai was talking to some people who were sitting on the opposite side, but his mind seems to be on sky.

Sky is still uncomfortable and he could barely sit properly, he took small reluctant bites and kept smiling awkwardly at people who greeted him.

Pai gently placed his hand on Sky's exposed thigh under the table, "hah" Sky sighed softly as it startled him.

"Phi'Pai not here!" He whispered and pushed his hand off, but Prapai placed his hand back again closer to his crotch and firmer this time.