EPILOGUE & AFTERWORD

EPILOGUE

Toy's Pov

True, I'm not a bad person... but my appearance and behavior annoys people that I end up being hated, my life was so boring until I met Rene, in just few days we became best buddies. But the vibrant dream faded out of color when she went missing, I never even thought of happening some thing like this.

But when I looked into it, it was the doing of the cruelest man named Gun, who Ploy is living with, Ploy... Rene's sister and I love her, I still do. Those bastards tortured and killed Rene and intend to do the same to Ploy, I tried my hardest to talk sense into her brain but she only believed what Gun and Petch told her.

They kept feeding her that P'Prapai was the one who raped and killed Rene and Ploy wanted to take revenge, She kept stalking P'Sky at his house and at work. Eventually the history repeated and Ploy ended up in their claws, Gun did what he always wanted to do.

If I need to be thankful It is to P'Sky and P'Prapai, without them everyone of us would've ended up dead, whether its physically or mentally. I got my Ploy back, at least alive.

P'Pakin is a big person here, he made everything possible thanks to him too. Apparently Mark was caught abusing the girl he kidnapped at the race and he was stripped of from his position and was sent to jail. P'Pakin also made sure that Mark and Petch never gets out of jail and also cleaned up Gun and Benz's bodies from the crime scene and made it look like a thug fight.

P'Saifa was the one who took every kid to care along with me, as I blacked out with a severe hit from dashboard. P'Saifa sent each and every kid to their home. As for P'Sky, he been through a lot and good thing that he has P'Prapai to catch his every fall. I'm evil glad that Gun was killed by P'Sky, as his life was traumatized by that bastard and it's justice that he is the one who got to kill Gun.

Now that I have my girl back with me, I try my best to take care of her and teach her how people around her can't be trusted, I hope People like Gun are destroyed from this world. This is my story and I'm forever Thanks to P'Sky and P'Prapai.

~The End~

AFTER WORD

Thanks to each and every reader for sticking to the story until the end and thank you to every one who spared time to vote, comment and reflect you views to author and helped me finish this book successfully.

To be honest, I started this story just to write some fun moments that might have happened after PrapaiXsky wedding in WeddingPlanTheSeries, but when I saw the response from readers I set my mind to turn it into an actual story.

Please don't mind the shaky distribution of story among chapters (Ex: The seriousness of the story only started after 10 freaking chapters) and excuse me for my silly mistakes cuz it's my first book to ever write *sniff sniff*

I hope you liked how I wrote Fluff, Smut, Angst and Action scenes, I really put my heart and soul in writing them.

Don't feel down that this story has come to end, I will post a special chapter to conclude the story better and might as well post occasionally based on my level of delulus.

I hope you people enjoyed my story, do share it with your BL friends so that they get to read it too. See you in my next story

Love🤍✨