chapter four

RUDRAKSH'S POV

She is wearing a red anarkali suit and sitting on the sofa with Dhruv and yashvi. I swear she looks damn gorgeous in red. Red was not this beautiful to me till I saw her in red saree and this anarkali.

She started laughing and my world stopped. She is looking so beautiful and cute like a bunny while laughing. I didn't hear any sound or any of their conversations my whole concentration was on her laughing face.

After some time she stopped laughing and I remembered that I am in the living area with a big ear to ear smile looking at my to be wife like a fool.

"Bhabhi, usko chordo. Maine suna hai aapko meri tarah romance novels padhna pasand hai." Yashvi said to Tusha.

"Yes, I love it" Tusha said with complete Excitement on her face.

"Humare haveli mein library hai,aap jaana chahengi ?" Yashvi asked to Tusha.
"Yes, sure" she said.

"You both sit here. I will take her to the library." I said to Dhruv and yashvi.

"As you wish bhaii" yashvi said.

"Han,han jayiye jayiye" Dhruv said teasingly.

I glared at him and he automatically shut his mouth.

"Chalein?" I asked Tusha.
"Jii, chaliye" she said.

We reached the library. I looked at her, her face was full of shock and excitement.

"Why are you so shocked ?" I asked her.
"I always saved money for one month to buy one book. I never saw this much books in a house at a time." She said.

"Library is always vacant. Yashvi takes long time to finish one book as she has her assignments. So you can use it any time." I said.
"Thank you soo much" she said.
"Most welcome, my to-be-wife" I said and she smiled.

She started running around the whole library and took out some books and I held all the books that she took out and ran after her.She stopped running and turned back and just then she slammed into my chest. She was about to fall when I held her waist to prevent her from falling. We stayed in that position for some time.

I think I should ask for the date now it is perfect time if she said yes then it's nice and if she says no then also its alright because it's her choice I am not going to force her.

"Will you go on a date with me, to-be- mrs.oberoi ?" I asked.

She stared into my eyes for some time and then nodded her head in yes. I smiled at her.

"You want to go to living area or you want to see some more books ?" I asked
"No no" she said.

"Here take this"i said forwarding the books that she took out.
"No I just wanted to see them. I will read them after i come here" she said.
"Sure ?" I asked.
"Yes" she said.

We came from the library and sat beside each other in the loving area.

"So, the auspicious time for wedding is after 2 weeks and after 4 months" the priest said.

"So Tusha and Rudra, 2 weeks or 4 months?" My dad asked.
"2 weeks is okay" Tusha and I said at the same time.

Everyone laughed at us and we smiled nervously.