chapter forty-six

Guys once again you ask are reading but not voting. You just have to vote if you like the chapter.
_________________________________________________

TUSHA'S POV

Two months has already passed since our marriage. Everything is going smooth and happy in our lives and hope so it will always go.

Yesterday Dhruv got married to the girl chachi arranged for him. It was basically both love and arranged marriage. He was literally so happy like a 5-year old kid got a
Kinder joy chocolate.

"Good morning wifey." Rudraksh said pecking my lips.
"Good morning my husband." I replied.

"What happened ? You are not feeling well ?" He asked worriedly.

"Just a little dizzy and yesterday morning I vomited." I said.
"Let's go near doctor." He spoke immediately.

"I don't think it's that serious. I will get better I just need more rest. I know i rest enough but still i think its because i need more rest." I tried to say.

"I am not going to listen to you during the health matters. Come on we are going." He said.

"But-" I tried to say but he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Meri biwi, aapki tabyat thik nahi hai aur aapko kuch hogaya naa toh mai mar jaunga kyunki ki aap meri jaan ho."

He said cupping my face.

( my wife, you health is not good and if anything happens to you I will die because you are my life. )

"Okay let's go." I said.

I changed into a kurti and went down with him.

"Where are you both going ?" Yashvi asked.
"Doctor." Rudraksh told her.

"Why bhabhi is okay right ?" She asked.
"She is feeling dizzy." He told.

"Okay go quickly and call us okay." She said.
"Such a caring sister you have." I told him.

"Yes indeed." He replied.

We walked out of the house and sat in the car because he told that I am feeling dizzy and it won't be safe for me to sit on the bike.

He cares for me like a fictional men. Doesn't he?

As we reached the hospital and asked the receptionist. She told us the way to the doctor and we went there.

We entered inside and the doctor said
"Plase come."

"Doctor, she is feeling dizzy and she feels like she would throw up any moment." He spoke to her.
"Okay." The doctor replied.

After she did some check ups she looked at us with a smile and said

"Congratulations she is pregnant."
"What ? Really ?" Rudraksh asked with happiness filled over his voice.

The doctor nodded her head and he hugged me tightly. He held my waist securely and lifted me up in the air twirling me.

"Thank you so much." He told.
"Thank you too." I replied.