chapter twelve

RUDRAKSH'S POV

It is 3:30am right now and I am in front of her house to show her the surprise I told her about. I was not able to show her yesterday because everyone were at home.

'Come down' I texted her and she came running.

I looked at her hands and saw her mehendi was very dark.

"Your mehendi colour turned out very dark" I said to her.
"Everyone say that if the mehendi turns out dark then your husband loves you very much" She said showing me her mehendi clearly.

"Then it is perfect dark." I said holding her hand.
"Is my name written on your hand ?" I asked her.

"Yes it is but you will have to find it in our wedding night." She said.
"We won't have time that much time that I will find my name in your hand as we will be busy in doing something else." I said with a smirk.

She blushed hard while looking down.

"Okay let's go sit." I said to her.

"What if anyone from your house saw us ?" She asked.
"No one is at home they are all busy in doing all preparations" I said and signed her to sit in the back.

She sat and I started the bike at full speed. I felt her hands clutching my jacket. I looked at her through the mirror and saw her closing her eyes with fear.

"You are feeling afraid that I am riding so fast ?" I asked her.
"Y-yes" She said and I can feel that she felt embarrassed.

"You don't need to feel embarrassed. I will slow down" I said decreasing the speed of bike.

We reached my home and went inside. I took her to the room that was at the corner of the floor where my room was.

"Why are we going there ?" She asked.
"For your surprise. Now open the door" I said to her.

TUSHA'S POV

I opened the door and saw a fuckin beautiful library. I was shocked to hell and surprised too. It was made up of wood the racks were of wood too. There were different sections labeled as 'hate to love' , 'forced proximity' , 'arranged marraige' , 'single parent' , 'brother's bestfriend' , 'friends to lovers', 'office romance' and some more and also a picture of me from our picnic where I was laying under the tree and reading book was pasted on whole one side on the wall.

"When did you click this picture?" I asked.
"Just before you fell asleep and I was near you" He said.

"And why are these racks full and there isnt any place vacant to put any book ?" I asked another question.

"Because I searched and purchased every type of book" He said.
"There are many books of one trope and I didn't knew which trope you like the most so I made different sections of every trope and purchased as many books I can in that trope." He added.

"There was already a library in your house. Why did you make another ?" I asked.

"I know that day I said that you can also use that library but later I thought that why should i give you something that is already used. You are my wife you should get everything new.I don't want you to use something that is already used by someone else." He said.