chapter forty

RUDRAKSH'S POV

I was busy with my work when I heard her voice. She was arguing with someone.

"You bitch what the fuckk ?" She was screaming at someone on the phone.

"Trisha you are really such a bitch." She said.

Ohh so it was Trisha.

After she hanged the call she looked at me nervously.

"You heared it ?" She asked and I nodded.
"Uhh hehe." She just grinned.

"I was saying that-" i was going to say her something when my phone ringed.

I looked at the caller I'd and it was Asmit.

"Hello bro." I said.
"There is no time for hello you nonsense. Listen meet me near our college at the evening. Don't ask why just meet." He said and hanged the call.

"Is there a problem ?" She asked.
"What the hell was that he told me to meet him near our college. He was at Paris how the hell he came here." I said confused.

Again my phone ringed and again it was him.

He didn't let me say anything just told
"Bring bhabi too and tell her to bring a red saree, a magalsutra and vermilion with her." He said and again hanged the call.

"This idiot is going to get a smack from me." I said.
"Now what happened ?" She asked.

"He told to bring you also with me and you have to take a red saree, magalsutra and vermillion with you." I replied.
"He had a girlfriend right ?" She asked smiling.

"Yes but what does it have to do with this ?" I asked.
"They are going to marry." She said smiling more brightly.

"Really ? Had he gone crazy ?" I questioned myself.
"Okay we have to buy a red saree, vermilion and a magalsutra." She said pulling me towards the door.

"Okay it's going to be like a mission." I said trying to prepare myself for a great shock.

We sat on the car because bike would not be suitable for this. We purchased the things he told and drove towards our college.

Both were standing there with there hands intertwined and hiding behind the wall. As soon as they saw us they quickly ran towards us and sat inside the car.

"Start driving or I will kill you." He said.
"Oyeee don't you dare say that I will kill you." Tusha said him.

"Don't say him like this." His girlfriend said.
"Just stop." I said starting the car.

"Drive fast." He told.
"You go on telling what is going on and I will drive fast." I said.

"So we tried to convince her parents but none of them agreed. They challenged us to do whatever we want and they won't let us both be together so we ran away. First we went to Paris to his but then they arrived there so we came back here. That must be searching for us right now." He said.

"Why you didn't tell us all this when you were in paris ? Why you lied that it was a trip ?" Tusha asked him.
"I didn't want to ruin you honeymoon." He said grinning.